The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
:sadcam: My connection betrayed me tonight. I had to jump off and reset my modem. My shyt usually reliable. I'm gonna try and hop back on in bout 20 mins and see if that took care of it.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I left it all on the floor ..... @Majestyx you sold out big time on those last 2 shots :russ:

:usure: if u woulda got me the ball in the 2nd and 3rd quarter.. i woulda been able to get that nikkas shot down, instead...i got froze out of the offense :manny:

anyhoo, instead of being all 'lol u missed some shots' i'm gonna say, good runs for our first time balling together..and the point guard not having a fukkin mic.

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
@FreshABM lmao, fresh u be craccin me up dawg real talk. Get yo ass a mic too

when I get my mic ..Ima be getting ya'll tight :umad:

:youngsabo:

Gordy wouldn't post up right and couldn't get the pick and pop off without running to far out.....You had bum ass hibbert and couldn't finish around the basket.........the sg was some random dude I didn't know what the fucc he was doing half of the time..fouling like crazy...and Maj had a chance to take us home....and bricked it twice with paul george :deadmanny:

I didn't have my best game...but I turned it up in the second half....especially when they made that run and we was down 10.....tight I went 1 outta 2 at the line tho..that fucced me up...I was chilling back and playing to passive in the first half just coming up the court and passing.....finally got with it in the second half starting attacking
:ohlawd:
Fucc them nikkas we lost to :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

:snoop::snoop:

:sadbron:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
What u talkin bout ?

@Majestyx salute breh for our first time? shyt imagine if we get our shyt together.

@FreshABM LMAO , dawg you da best.

Fresh no what I'm talkin about :myman:

And I didn't know yall nikkaz be runnin 5 on 5's?

Whats good, I be on that shyt all the time.

I'm online now if anybody want some :yeshrug:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
:usure: if u woulda got me the ball in the 2nd and 3rd quarter.. i woulda been able to get that nikkas shot down, instead...i got froze out of the offense :manny:

anyhoo, instead of being all 'lol u missed some shots' i'm gonna say, good runs for our first time balling together..and the point guard not having a fukkin mic.

na that shyt was a classic game..and now that I know your not white :jawalrus:

nikka...get your shot down??...so you the only person that can get shots to get your shot down?? :childplease:

All I was trying to do was get everybody touches...I wasn't even shooting like that...I caught my points at the end playing defense leaking out.....

game was still fun ...I thought we started clicking in the 3rd and 4th ......If we had a minute more..we would of took that

@polo I heard you bytching about me leaving rubio...I was leaving his bytch ass open because I knew he couldnt shoot and I could clog the paint :win:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
Fresh no what I'm talkin about :myman:

And I didn't know yall nikkaz be runnin 5 on 5's?

Whats good, I be on that shyt all the time.

I'm online now if anybody want some :yeshrug:

@Supafreshabm explain what this dude speakin on...

But ya we be runnin shyt be straight piff ... U gotta hve a mic tho

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

nikka...get your shot down??...so you the only person that can get shots to get your shot down?? :childplease:

All I was trying to do was get everybody touches...I wasn't even shooting like that...I caught my points at the end playing defense leaking out.....

game was still fun ...I thought we started clicking in the 3rd and 4th ......If we had a minute more..we would of took that

@polo I heard you bytching about me leaving rubio...I was leaving hit bytch ass open because I knew he could shoot and I could clog the paint :win:

i only had 6 total shots the whole game.... i'm not going back and forth.. if u the pg, get me the fukkin ball. end of convo. go back to making polo laugh and shyt :manny:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
@Supafreshabm explain what this dude speakin on...

But ya we be runnin shyt be straight piff ... U gotta hve a mic tho

I'm mic'd up, can play any position. And I be up the same hours you be cuz we yippin right now :hula:

Are yall done for the night? Cuz I was literally about hit A to start the search
But if yall doin one more? Lets go...

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state

@polo I heard you bytching about me leaving rubio...I was leaving his bytch ass open because I knew he couldnt shoot and I could clog the paint :win:

Breh even if he dnt shoot , if u leave him open he drives and dishes, and with bum ass hibbert i couldnt help both on rubio and steisma...

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
@Majestyx I know I gave you the ball early in the game and you missed like 3 wide open jumpers...what you want me to do....6 shots?? if you took 6...and I took about 8...who the fucc was shooting?? :yeshrug:

@polo basically I gave him the john wall treatment :troll:

and its not leaving him open..its taking 2 step back so if he drives I'm there..and I can also help out on D...don't tell me you didn't see rubio bricking it was literally like

Polo- Fresh don't leave rubioooo

(rubio shoots and bricks)

:russ:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
Your post makes me laugh even more at my original post... I came in here all smug n shyt
If yall nikkaz gonna run another, send me an invite
I'm hoppin into a game now, but I'll leave that joint if...