The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Daps
Yeah Durant is pretty much unstoppable from anywhere against anyone if you didn't notice lol. I can only imagine what a blowout it would have been if we switched teams. I doubt I score more than 50 with your shytty players lol. You know how to use them though.

Edit: I was on the phone with some b1tches so I had to pause a few times. My bad.

Lol. Damn shytty players! You gone and hyped up my team. Believe it or not this the 2nd/3rd game Rivers had over 12 and Jeff Green as well. I just play wherever the game takes me. Stevenson usually gets no PT either. It's aright about the pausing, anything to keep you unfocused!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
:ohlawd:

Its that playoff season...better double quicker next game :shaq:

Double won't work in my opinion. He picked his spots as you saw. Catch and shoot. He's release too quick too plus he's tall. He wasn't in the paint much either. I usually just D up manually on whoever has the ball. I'll have to change something up though.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Double won't work in my opinion. He picked his spots as you saw. Catch and shoot. He's release too quick too plus he's tall. He wasn't in the paint much either. I usually just D up manually on whoever has the ball. I'll have to change something up though.

thats the problem...Your not going to be able to stop him doing that if he has the better players.. You need to guard the ball handler..but also use other ppl just to run at him and double at times.. ..especially if you know who he's passing the ball to...gotta make sure you rotate ..or get back on your man once you start doing that tho so he won't have a wide open jumper or rotate off of ppl who can't shoot ...but your right..Durant is Durant and your team probably gonna have to play at its best to get a dub...you should also assign your best defender to Durant........if you don't have atleast one lock down defender :snoop

:smugdraper:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
thats the problem...Your not going to be able to stop him doing that if he has the better players.. You need to guard the ball handler..but also use other ppl just to run at him and double at times.. ..especially if you know who he's passing the ball to...gotta make sure you rotate ..or get back on your man once you start doing that tho so he won't have a wide open jumper or rotate off of ppl who can't shoot ...but your right..Durant is Durant and your team probably gonna have to play at its best to get a dub...you should also assign your best defender to Durant........if you don't have atleast one lock down defender :snoop

:smugdraper:

when you gone be ready?