The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Daps
thats the problem...Your not going to be able to stop him doing that if he has the better players.. You need to guard the ball handler..but also use other ppl just to run at him and double at times.. ..especially if you know who he's passing the ball to...gotta make sure you rotate ..or get back on your man once you start doing that tho so he won't have a wide open jumper or rotate off of ppl who can't shoot ...but your right..Durant is Durant and your team probably gonna have to play at its best to get a dub...you should also assign your best defender to Durant........if you don't have atleast one lock down defender :snoop

:smugdraper:

I have TWO LOCK DOWN DEFENDERS. In Marion and Steveson But it's cool. It was 13 shots not 23. I didn't want him to get other players going. Ex Ginobli, ilyasova etc. It wasn't like the ball kept going to Durant as you can see. But like I said, I'm going to switch it up some. Have to make him a volume shooter.

My defense was 2nd behind yours, and my D was 3rd best rating wise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I have TWO LOCK DOWN DEFENDERS. In Marion and Steveson But it's cool. It was 13 shots not 23. I didn't want him to get other players going. Ex Ginobli, ilyasova etc. It wasn't like the ball kept going to Durant as you can see. But like I said, I'm going to switch it up some. Have to make him a volume shooter.

:whoo:

:leon:

I had the #1 rated defense stats wise??

:ahh:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps

How are u judging the defensive stats? Kings held teams to the least amount of points :mjpls:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life

you won your game :ehh:

I thought you took the L the way Durant went off :krs:

Yo did anybody else get a free month of live because of some cloud storage issue??? I don't even know what happened..first time I'm turning the box on for the day and I got a message talking about they running a free month a live :myman:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
you won your game :ehh:

I thought you took the L the way Durant went off :krs:

Yo did anybody else get a free month of live because of some cloud storage issue??? I don't even know what happened..first time I'm turning the box on for the day and I got a message talking about they running a free month a live :myman:

nope, u r the lucky winner

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Swear if i wouldve known bout this blacktop shyt i wouldve made a smaller position player before using 16000 coins on a center

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yeah nikkas takin forever.. n were complaining about us advancing to the playoffs cuz they wanted more time to play regular season games :smh:

:heh: they just dont care
Swear if i wouldve known bout this blacktop shyt i wouldve made a smaller position player before using 16000 coins on a center

u just gonna have to play with people who will pass u the ball

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:heh: they just dont care

u just gonna have to play with people who will pass u the ball

Right, little do they know they shyt will get simmed.. we not gonna be in the 1st round of the playoffs for no damn week.. its a 3 game series dam

I mean i dont trip bout not gettin the ball i eat pretty well just gettin rebounds.. its like my teammates ive been gettin paired with is dumb as shyt.. like do u even play basketball in real life :mindblown:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I mean i dont trip bout not gettin the ball i eat pretty well just gettin rebounds.. its like my teammates ive been gettin paired with is dumb as shyt.. like do u even play basketball in real life :mindblown:

:russ: i dont think that 90% of the people who play this game have played basketball in real life past 12yrs old in gym class or some shyt.