The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
you got me?? I am F r e $ H..... :jawalrus:

and like I said..you gotta tap that L trigger as soon as they try to pass you or your close enough...keep tapping that shyt.........

and I wonder if you remember who said something about a coli team up... :shaq:

shyt was cool tho... just aint like the L's...I don't do those :steviej:
@Mr Hate Coffee when you wanna start these 'offs??

We can go now. Where you at? Lemme know when you gonna be on if not now so I can know when to eat my linguini and watch my dvr'ed programs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
This nikka Durant started the game 9-9 shooting 3-3 from downtown and perfect from the FT. :dead:

Thought you were going for at least 40.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
GG though, I was trying to attack Durant to get him in foul trouble once he picked up those first 2. But it didn't work. Ray Allen failed me.

Playoffs are cool though, I wore the white jerseys not knowing the arena would wear white too. They were rocking too!

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Durant started the game 9-9 shooting 3-3 from downtown and perfect from the FT. :dead:

Thought you were going for at least 40.

Lol I believe they were all jump shots as well. He got into some foul trouble though - only took 16 shots. He stopped committing fouls when i switched him to Allen(and his long-wingspan started giving Allen some trouble). Made some boneheaded turnovers in the fourth. Good game though. For a team with so little talent you make it work.

Daps
Lol I believe they were all jump shots as well. He got into some foul trouble though - only took 16 shots. He stopped committing fouls when i switched him to Allen(and his long-wingspan started giving Allen some trouble). Made some boneheaded turnovers in the fourth. Good game though. For a team with so little talent you make it work.

Yeeeeah. You had 3-4 turnovers in a row. Yeah all jumpers except the one dunk. Ohhhh and when he man handle Dwight and layed it up effortlessly. Smh I wanted to pause the game (like you kept doing) and email Ronnie2K. I like my squad, it will be completely different next season though. Kidd retiring, Dwight walking, etc.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeeeeah. You had 3-4 turnovers in a row. Yeah all jumpers except the one dunk. Ohhhh and when he man handle Dwight and layed it up effortlessly. Smh I wanted to pause the game (like you kept doing) and email Ronnie2K. I like my squad, it will be completely different next season though. Kidd retiring, Dwight walking, etc.

Yeah Durant is pretty much unstoppable from anywhere against anyone if you didn't notice lol. I can only imagine what a blowout it would have been if we switched teams. I doubt I score more than 50 with your shytty players lol. You know how to use them though.

Edit: I was on the phone with some b1tches so I had to pause a few times. My bad.