The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:russ: i dont think that 90% of the people who play this game have played basketball in real life past 12yrs old in gym class or some shyt.

See thats why we need live to start makin games again. 2k used to be hard for nikkas that dont know the game of basketball like that.. let the dudes who wanna run around n dunk have a game for them

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
See thats why we need live to start makin games again. 2k used to be hard for nikkas that dont know the game of basketball like that.. let the dudes who wanna run around n dunk have a game for them

:troll: thats their playstyle...

but i agree, at least make this game have a mode or something that is not for casual gamers.. when i put this bytch on SIM, i dont want a nikka to be able to take a 90 dunk rating and dunk on my whole team for the majority of the game

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Aye @FreshABM im changin the speed to medium.. cuz now thats its paused it ppl that already played their game gotta wait 2 days before they can play another 1.. dudes just gonna have to just get their games in.. cuz for some reason in the playoffs u cant justt play games whenever u want u gotta wait till the actual day

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Good game@FreshABM

your game makes me miss the old 2k, where u could get stats for games being played right now.

1sd v 8sd in OT

ask and ye shall receive

8433807907_e5e1a34930_b.jpg

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
@Majestyx @livindajetlife I paused the league so me and the blazers could run our game without it getting simmed

@Mr Hate Coffee :wow: .... That shyt was a classic.....4th quarter my team went cold.....couldn't score for shyt.....my 3rd option Shump Shump fouled out the first play of OT and was in foul trouble the whole game....................

This win is all on :salute: back :wow:

Bayless turned into larry bird.....kevin fuccin love started putting in work in the 4th and OT outta nowhere ..shyt was crazy

That screen play you got for buddinger is nice ..son was wettin everything

I actually thought I might have to win 2 straight to move on..but melo hit that clutch 3 when I was up by 2 with like 28sec left is when I knew I finally sealed it..good game yo

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
@FreshABM

Bayless :ohlawd:

But real talk Bayless is proof that if you got a decent perimeter player and master his shot you can be unstoppable.

That's what trips me out about cats goin ham with superstars in this game. Its not hard.

I take it for what it is tho. 2K giveth and 2K taketh away. I just know I've arrived and even with this sketchy team I'm making it hard for everyone I play.

When you wanna run the next one?

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
Good game@FreshABM

ask and ye shall receive

8433807907_e5e1a34930_b.jpg
After looking at the stats...game shouldn't even have been that close...I had a 12pt lead...lead most of the game...but shyt was just weird out there...playoff intensity was threw the roof :smugdraper:
Melo n amare had 62 of his 85 :dead:

You damn right..shump is my 3rd leading scorer and he was in foul trouble the whole night..couldn't even get into a rhythm with him...I actually rested stat and melo most of the 3rd and stat some of the 4th because they was dead tired.....I would of left both them in and melo would of had 60 :smugfavre:

My team is ranked 22nd for a reason..if shump is my 3rd option who am i going to go to when he's in trouble?? Larry Sanders?? :troll:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
After looking at the stats...game shouldn't even have been that close...I had a 12pt lead...lead most of the game...but shyt was just weird out there...playoff intensity was threw the roof :smugdraper:

You damn right..shump is my 3rd leading scorer and he was in foul trouble the whole night..couldn't even get into a rhythm with him...I actually rested stat and melo most of the 3rd and stat some of the 4th because they was dead tired.....I would of left both them in and melo would of had 60 :smugfavre:

My team is ranked 22nd for a reason..if shump is my 3rd option who am i going to go to when he's in trouble?? Larry Sanders?? :troll:

Aye u aint gotta explain nun to me.. thats how u play thats how u play .. u #1 seed :yeshrug:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
@FreshABM

Bayless :ohlawd:

But real talk Bayless is proof that if you got a decent perimeter player and master his shot you can be unstoppable.

That's what trips me out about cats goin ham with superstars in this game. Its not hard.

I take it for what it is tho. 2K giveth and 2K taketh away. I just know I've arrived and even with this sketchy team I'm making it hard for everyone I play.

When you wanna run the next one?

In about 15min I can run a teamup or whatever..doesn't matter ..when do you want to run it??

bayless is a superstar when it comes to just shooting tho..he has a gun..just wack in everything else....

and what am I supposed to do not shoot with stat and melo?? ...you have a team full of shooters...atleast 5 of them off the top of my head...Do you know how hard I gotta work on D to run threw screens and keep my D on them behind the 3 point lane AND guard the paint WHILE their all on the floor at the same damn time?? :shaq:
your pf is even a shooter...I like your gameplan tho...you came out really prepared to let them 3's go hoping I couldn't keep up......I'll be better prepared for Game 2

also you just run those said screen plays for your different shooters...I have 3 shooters on my team...and shumpert is a average shooter...so of course majority of my screen plays are going to be for Melo....:beli:

edit and I just want to say BAYLESS TOOK 9 less shots than MELO...if Melo can't get atleast 9 more shots than Bayless in a playoff game :yeshrug: