The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
@FreshABM i play a lot of sim 7 min quarter online games. get mad vc, spend on my dude. but i didnt max him out, i like the challenge of not playing with a superman
@livindajetlife you can dominate, he just need to be quicker, and have maxed out ball security so them steal spamming ass nikkas can strip you.

Yo when that white boy did that windmill on me and I hit the floor I was like :damn: :mindblown:

I wanted to switch and guard son...but I don't have a mic soo I couldn't communicate that....I was about to turn it up on that lame :takedat:

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
stern.jpg

no funny business in these playoffs.
:ohhh:
black stern back just in time for the playoffs

:blessed:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yo when that white boy did that windmill on me and I hit the floor I was like :damn: :mindblown:

I wanted to switch and guard son...but I don't have a mic soo I couldn't communicate that....I was about to turn it up on that lame :takedat:

that shyt wouldnt even happen if the game had some collision detection.

coli team up needs to happen now. i got u, fresh, and gordy. 'm fine with running 4's

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
that shyt wouldnt even happen if the game had some collision detection.

coli team up needs to happen now. i got u, fresh, and gordy. 'm fine with running 4's

you got me?? I am F r e $ H..... :jawalrus:

and like I said..you gotta tap that L trigger as soon as they try to pass you or your close enough...keep tapping that shyt.........

and I wonder if you remember who said something about a coli team up... :shaq:

shyt was cool tho... just aint like the L's...I don't do those :steviej:
@Mr Hate Coffee when you wanna start these 'offs??

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
you got me?? I am F r e $ H..... :jawalrus:

and like I said..you gotta tap that L trigger as soon as they try to pass you or your close enough...keep tapping that shyt.........

and I wonder if you remember who said something about a coli team up... :shaq:

shyt was cool tho... just aint like the L's...I don't do those :steviej:

i meant living... and yeah, i know u can tap the L trigger, but that shyt doesnt work half the time. nikkas just glide right off you..

as far as coli teamup.. i've been screaming that shyt since :hamster: cuz i really dont care about 1 v 1 games.

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
i meant living... and yeah, i know u can tap the L trigger, but that shyt doesnt work half the time. nikkas just glide right off you..

as far as coli teamup.. i've been screaming that shyt since :hamster: cuz i really dont care about 1 v 1 games.

@UgoRightIgoJeff you need to get that team up team bro... @polo down...need 2 more ppl..........

and your right sometimes(edit most of the time) the shyt don't work :sadcam: thats why you gotta try to do it at ALL TIMES... like you should be running next to son trying to grab him even when he ain't trying to catch a alley...

I was never on the :hamster: :smugfavre: sooo :manny:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
@UgoRightIgoJeff you need to get that team up team bro... @polo down...need 2 more ppl..........

and your right sometimes the shyt don't work :sadcam: thats why you gotta try to do it at ALL TIMES... like you should be running next to son trying to grab him even when he ain't trying to catch a alley...

I was never on the :hamster: :smugfavre: sooo :manny:

yeh. dat nikka sparkelz said he was tryin to run, i forgot.

9 times out of 10 if a nikka on live hit me tryin to run teamup, i quit all other shyt and go to it. i'd quit lg games if dudes wouldnt throw fits

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Im on that team up shyt now, damn this shyt fun.. shouldve been doin this

Hhow tf u get clothes tho? Myy dude lookin like a big ass bum