The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
@Rico dawg u was not comin bacc man... U know what, if u wanna replay it we can but if i win, quit the league breh.. U just wastin my time now.

Why you want this dude to quit the lg already on life support with not enough active members

Last edited by a moderator:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
Why you want this dude to quit the lg already on life support with not enough active members

Mang cus these games take like 1hr or more. And some bs like dat happens.... And to those sayin my connection dropped , could he have gotten the w cus the league just advanced ?

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Thats what im sayin, so shut dat shyt up breh. U tryna talk slick get of the net and do so :manny:

I already doubt you from here mark, run these 2k games &' whatch whut you say the hood you klaim ain't too far from the turf.

LA nikkas don't wear Polo so you probly a Yorker. Mark ass buster

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
I already doubt you from here mark, run these 2k games &' whatch whut you say the hood you klaim ain't too far from the turf.

LA nikkas don't wear Polo so you probly a Yorker. Mark ass buster

Sound like a ho dawg. Shut the fucc up already.

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
Man I woulda kept your team how it was .. @Rico
@Sly Cookin , dawg john walls status is trippin me out... If he leave , im quittinf the league lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wanted that nikka until i saw his contract status...

"i gotta admit i like new places":childplease:

Yeah but its a team option... so He's not going anywhere LOL... I gotta use him more. I swear man my team is actually pretty good. If they hit some wide open 3s I'd be great. 4% last game...

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Do people shot with X or the shot stick? I can't make mid range jumpers for anything. I'll be 90% in the paint, 50% from 3 point and fukking 0-15 from midrange. WTF