The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
You can't be serious... I haven't logged off... But when I looked at you were still in the game so I don't know... I feel like you quit with the lead kinda scared of wade time and wall in foul trouble

.. If i quit, i wouldnt have been in the game like you saw me... Like i said I got pics pls dnt let me upload em. Dat means i gotta get on the cpu... Be real dawg... Yeah wade has 27 but he was like 8/23 right? Or some shyt like that...

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we get a reset or a change in or something... Game gave me the win but I want a real one

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Can we get a reset or a change in or something... Game gave me the win but I want a real one

if the game gave you the win, it means the opponent lost connectiion, and the servers see it as them quitting. so i'm thinking yall need to replay the jawn @FreshABM @livindajetlife how yall feel.

how many minutes was left in the 4th?

Last edited by a moderator:

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
if the game gave you the win, it means the opponent lost connectiion, and the servers see it as them quitting. so i'm thinking yall need to replay the jawn @FreshABM @livindajetlife how yall feel.

how many minutes was left in the 4th?

This....

Whoever connection drops gets the L..yall need to replay the game.

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
@Rico dawg u was not comin bacc man... U know what, if u wanna replay it we can but if i win, quit the league breh.. U just wastin my time now.

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
Somebody reset the shyt.. Yo @Rico we got 2 hrs before i gotta dip less go.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Rico dawg u was not comin bacc man... U know what, if u wanna replay it we can but if i win, quit the league breh.. U just wastin my time now.

Lmao man you want me to quit bad heh? Scared of me?

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
@Rico ? Scared of what? Bein up by 17 in the 3rd? Wall goin ham? Me stoppin demarcus ? Thats just ridiculous now... But it was a gg tho.