The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
@FreshABM i play a lot of sim 7 min quarter online games. get mad vc, spend on my dude. but i didnt max him out, i like the challenge of not playing with a superman
@livindajetlife you can dominate, he just need to be quicker, and have maxed out ball security so them steal spamming ass nikkas can strip you.

Last edited by a moderator:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Yeah true.. it was my first time playin that shyt,.. usually for my player i make a sf.. lol i spent like 160000running coins on my center iff i wouldve known i wouldve been a lebron ass nikka lol.. but yeah i gotta get better... shyt fake as fukk tho suprised u play it lol

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I haven't played a season on 2k since like 2k2. The players with team options, how do we exercise the option? Is it too late now that y'all advanced to the playoffs? If it is I'm gonna be pretty pissed. And also where do you see the lottery order?

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I haven't played a season on 2k since like 2k2. The players with team options, how do we exercise the option? Is it too late now that y'all advanced to the playoffs? If it is I'm gonna be pretty pissed. And also where do you see the lottery order?

This shyt got glitches... one of em is players cant get resigned... u dont like it take it up with 2k..

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
This shyt got glitches... one of em is players cant get resigned... u dont like it take it up with 2k..

You can't extend your own players? And you don't have to tell me about 2k glitches....well, yes, you do. Please explain a little more about said glitch my good man.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
You can't extend your own players? And you don't have to tell me about 2k glitches....well, yes, you do. Please explain a little more about said glitch my good man.

shyt ive read in some 2k online associations the shyt dont advance pass all star break... for some reason 2k just aint give a fukk apparently bout online cuz they left little bugs n shyt that they dont fix

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
shyt ive read in some 2k online associations the shyt dont advance pass all star break... for some reason 2k just aint give a fukk apparently bout online cuz they left little bugs n shyt that they dont fix

You boot that non active celtics flamer yet?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

2k was like..
Unrealistic game play.. CHECK
glitches in association.....CHECK
rewarding cheesers......CHECK!!
these nikkas aint gettin my money next year.

Yeah true.. it was my first time playin that shyt,.. usually for my player i make a sf.. lol i spent like 160000running coins on my center iff i wouldve known i wouldve been a lebron ass nikka lol.. but yeah i gotta get better... shyt fake as fukk tho suprised u play it lol

yeah, its some bullshyt..but its only 10 minutes vs 50 minutes of playing a nikka spamming the fukk outa the paint, plus i get the vs won and add to my dude in my myplayer season.

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Fucc you spose to be bum ass nikka. Fucc outta here tryna talk dat tuff shyt

Who said anything bout being tuff blood? nikkas just know you ain't bangin neighborhoods, doubt you even from LA