The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
whats your beef with 8 min quarters? :wtf:

8 minute quarters?:scusthov:

I like to play real basketball breh, slow the game down in spots/speed it up in other spots. I like for fatigue and managing your players minutes, fouls, and timeouts to actually MEAN something and on 8 min quarters, it doesnt because you're cutting out 16 minutes of game action:yeshrug:

I never play less than 12 minutes, but I will for the sake of my coli brehs and having the Bucks being crowned the Coli 2K13 NBA Champions:salute:

But 8 minute quarters are :trash:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
The password is 12345.....what's the name of the league again brehs?

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps

I like to play real basketball breh, slow the game down in spots/speed it up in other spots. I like for fatigue and managing your players minutes, fouls, and timeouts to actually MEAN something and on 8 min quarters, it doesnt because you're cutting out 16 minutes of game action:yeshrug:

I never play less than 12 minutes, but I will for the sake of my coli brehs and having the Bucks being crowned the Coli 2K13 NBA Champions:salute:

:what: u act like we not gonna have fatique as a factor.. we got this brah... u better be nice with all this complaining lol :heh:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life

I never play less than 12 minutes, but I will for the sake of my coli brehs and having the Bucks being crowned the Coli 2K13 NBA Champions:slaute:

You don't have enough time to slow it down..and speed it up in 8 min quarters???.......12 would be lovely but realistically speaking...no1 is going to finish 58 games of 12min...we trying to play a season and have the person defend they chip..............Plus you know we gotta put a Coli Cash prize at the end

@living..you right he better be nice...if he's trash :dead:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You don't have enough time to slow it down..and speed it up in 8 min quarters???.......12 would be lovely but realistically speaking...no1 is going to finish 58 games of 12min...we trying to play a season and have the person defend they chip..............Plus you know we gotta put a Coli Cash prize at the end

Oh, I understand the reason behind it....I'm cool with it.

Yall gon get this work and watch me dominate the League with "Buck Ball" in the Bradley Center:win: