Daps
We doing 12 minutes a quarter right? I only play full games brehs:blessed:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
8min Newzz you not about that 12min a quarter life:childplease:

Come on yall:to:

I cant play 8 min a quarters.....it's basically like playing with fatigue off. There's no need for bench players on 8 min and it's pretty much "run n gun" turbo basketball with no consequences. Then, the fouls will still be at 6 to foul out?:ufdup:

I might have to sit this out then and play yall individually or something when I can:manny:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
everybody should be adding everybody actually...nobody should have to look for anybody for a game......if everyone was signed in we could of had the draft now...

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
Come on yall:to:

I cant play 8 min a quarters.....it's basically like playing with fatigue off. There's no need for bench players on 8 min quarters:ufdup:

I might have to sit this out then and play yall individually or something when I can:manny:

Listen Newzz :pachaha:

If your trying to come up with some excuse to quit :rudy:

please just quit now so we can get a replacement..The sliders will be set that if you think you wont have to use your bench players and fatigue won't have a effect.. :heh:

@Majestyx when you get a chance let him know how you handle your sliders bro ...my son don't fucc with that nba jam shyt

you can always get that work on a off day Newzz

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
can ya'll both cut the shyt out...this is a feel good thread...come play 2k..come give and recieve some daps.... send dudes postive REPtiles ..shyt on the lakers :dead: its all good