The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
:snoop: :whoa: fukk both them nikkas b. i'm not fukin wit that bullshyt.

cackmeat is courtdog, he's not bout that life.

Depends what you mean by bout that life?
Thats a term used by soldiers, and I sir am a BOSS

I could go into more detail, but instead of doing that I will kindly allow you to fukk off you fukkin flamming fakkit :umad:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life

I could go into more detail, but instead of doing that I will kindly allow you to fukk off you fukkin flamming fakkit :umad:

yo Sandwich never mind that....tell me wats good with these ps3 threads saying they moving more than the box ....what the fucc is going on :mjpls:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Hold up, who the fukk has my Wizards?

#FreshABM whats good?

:whoa:

I've been tagging you all day...and yes you did call the Wiz..I won't front...but when you didn't come in the thread ..I thought you was fuccing around....then their was a mad dash for spots and shyt just got snatched up......my bad :noah:

and now that I remember right..you did add me last night :ohlawd: :sadcam: my bad I forgot I had your GT.... I actually held the Wiz for a second for you but I forgot I had your GT and my homie UGO took the wiz but he would of switched teams..but in the mad rush for teams shyt got crazy...the only team you would fucc with is the Wiz?

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
:whoa:

I've been tagging you all day...and yes you did call the Wiz..I won't front...but when you didn't come in the thread ..I thought you was fuccing around....then their was a mad dash for spots and shyt just got snatched up......my bad :noah:

and now that I remember right..you did add me last night :ohlawd: :sadcam: my bad I forgot I had your GT.... I actually held the Wiz for a second for you but I forgot I had your GT and my homie UGO took the wiz but he would of switched teams..but in the mad rush for teams shyt got crazy...the only team you would fucc with is the Wiz?
I have a Wizards Logo tatted on my back right next to Jesus

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
aye @Cockmeat Sandwich if u willing to take another team i can get u one right now

Last edited by a moderator:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
:wtf:

My bad bro...I gave them away... not really sure what I could do right now....if somebody drops the most I can do is give you first dibs...plus I'll still give you that work with the reg teams
Yeah, I oh nuh bruh. I know its on some bytch nikka shyt, but I have a thing about using anybody other than my boyz.
Its going into my 6th year of using only the Wizards. And even tho this is a fantasy draft, that is even more reason to use the Wiz imo
Why couldn't UGO drop, then rejoin? If he can't. I have to probably respectfully decline the invite.

Its all good, I'll join the next one :sadbron:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

you're a busy dude, which is what i meant. you have tenure tho, u been in past leagues of yesteryear.