The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Yeah, I oh nuh bruh. I know its on some bytch nikka shyt, but I have a thing about using anybody other than my boyz.
Its going into my 6th year of using only the Wizards. And even tho this is a fantasy draft, that is even more reason to use the Wiz imo
Why couldn't UGO drop, then rejoin? If he can't. I have to probably respectfully decline the invite.

Its all good, I'll join the next one :sadbron:

I don't think UGO is on right now but if a team is open..and he agrees to the switch... I don't see why not

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I doubt everyone signed in..by tomorrow I'ma be checking to see who sign in..and if you don't sign in by tomorrow...you might get stripped of your team..shouldn't take dudes more than a day or two to just sign in

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I doubt everyone signed in..by tomorrow I'ma be checking to see who sign in..and if you don't sign in by tomorrow...you might get stripped of your team..shouldn't take dudes more than a day or two to just sign in

real shyt..

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
IF YOU KNOW AHEAD OF TIME YOUR NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO LOG IN AS YOUR TEAM BY SUNDAY MORNING LET US KNOW... IF YOU DONT LET US KNOW/ OR DON'T SIGN IN YOUR TEAM WILL GO TO SOMEONE ELSE

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:russ: give him a day

@Majestyx :ohhh: say it aint so @Sandwich

you cheese like them other 2 boys

john wall rookie year, nikka would just lead pass to javele mcgee for dunks. i havent played him this year tho. i can vouch for donkey puncher and jaewon tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps

Truth right here. Just a sign that a couple days into the shyt they'll be the ones you can't ever find get games in