The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Yeah I know. There is always the mid range but anyway yeah. Rivers was on him at first but Kidd had the offense flowing so I left him out there. If need be I would have put Stevenson or Marion on him but I didn't see the point since I was up. GG grab Paul and Howard with all that cap space and eat breh.

Edit: you said mid range by bad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

If free agency ever gets here.. :mindblown:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
We need to hurry up and get the playoffs started so we can do the draft and free agency. The teams that are in the playoffs are pretty much set and I'm getting tired of losing lol

Yeah real shyt, we do.. but I mean I only got 16 games left, I could win half and still make the playoffs..

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
or you a cheeser, and iso wit a bum... but you prolly right, you just nice wit him :manny:

Quit hating. No way to be a cheeser with a PG that went 6/18 last game and 1/6 from the 3 this game. Taylor player for my jayhawks so that's the only reason I'm a fan of his Breh.

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Yeah real shyt, we do.. but I mean I only got 16 games left, I could win half and still make the playoffs..

I'm out of the playoffs so that's why I want things to hurry up. I need to put this losing season to an end. Ppl are starting to think I'm a buster on the sticks :birdman:

Daps
Quit hating. No way to be a cheeser with a PG that went 6/18 last game and 1/6 from the 3 this game. Taylor player for my jayhawks so that's the only reason I'm a fan of his Breh.

You should try to get some other people going. Lillard only played 7 minutes. If you don't want him. Send him my way. MKG isn't a 3 point threat. I'll give him that shot all day. You must not like Davis, dude was just taking up space. Barnes is Barnes haha.

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
You should try to get some other people going. Lillard only played 7 minutes. If you don't want him. Send him my way. MKG isn't a 3 point threat. I'll give him that shot all day. You must not like Davis, dude was just taking up space. Barnes is Barnes haha.

Lillard Dosent fit my system, make a good offer and he is yours. Yeah I know it messed my game up when you wernt biting on the pump fakes lol Davis is nice he just isent strong enough to Finnish they way i need him to. We need the playoffs to get here fast :sadcam: