The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
nah its a videogame which kinda gives this discussion less merit. I'm out of the league been out of it for a minute in reality but I couldn't wait to hear some people complain... So I could talk about how they would cry about wade dropping 40 on Bradley Beal or being able to run around shawn marion. Yet people forget who was the dude that wanted to get the onball defense raised up. The thing I never really understood was if you can't stop Wade should I pass the ball to someone else? If he's hot and you refuse to call a timeout should I pass it to someone else? Y'all got to explain that to me?

Anyway... doesn't matter I hope y'all get it together for the next league.

:pachaha: will be no next league.. :salute: to yours tho breh

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
This league is slowly going down hill into failure.....I hope yall realize this so maybe we can prevent that

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This league is slowly going down hill into failure.....I hope yall realize this so maybe we can prevent that

prollem is 2k took out the ability to make a lg with any number of even teams. forcing 30 eams is :beli: cuz once most nikkas start losing or they see some fukk shyt happen they lose interest. i feel like we got 16 -20 cats that play regular, but then u gota compensate for the 10 mufukkas that dont.. then u got nikkas that play the game like they are 12yrs old... but i can see this jawn making it to another seasson

See that's ur prob u think 2k = real life lol sorry breh but it dont

u can play 2k like its real life tho, you dont have to act like you are playing nba jam 2k13 :manny: the game can be very SIM if u play it that way, just that most nikkas think every game with kobe is his 82pt game or every game with bron is a 40 pt night.

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
We need to hurry up and get the playoffs started so we can do the draft and free agency. The teams that are in the playoffs are pretty much set and I'm getting tired of losing lol

Daps
You down 20 in the 4th before you try something new and that's my fault?

For clarification. By try something new... I meant try something I've never done before. First quarter I man up on wade with Marion. Didn't work, 2nd switch between man and zone... Didn't work. 3rd be the big and meet you at the rim... Didn't work. Okay, let me try doubling him.

You might find it surprising by your the 1st dude I've used Double Always on the-coli. And I've been in all 3 leagues breh.

So that's what I meant by try something new.

Oh also, I watch plenty of basketball... Went to the game yesterday matter fact. Why you think I have Cartier Martin on my squad?

I didn't complain last time because my defense some what worked last time even though Wade drop 30. It wasn't a dominate 30. You was just spamming the hell out of that shyt this time. Oh well.

Let's carry on people. Back to business as usual.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
prollem is 2k took out the ability to make a lg with any number of even teams. forcing 30 eams is :beli: cuz once most nikkas start losing or they see some fukk shyt happen they lose interest. i feel like we got 16 -20 cats that play regular, but then u gota compensate for the 10 mufukkas that dont.. then u got nikkas that play the game like they are 12yrs old... but i can see this jawn making it to another seasson

you gotta keep it 30 teams if not you just gonna have a team league full of powerhouse teams that use little to no skill and you gonna really see how wack some people can play. I been in great leagues be4 that last 4 -5 seasons that have estblished rules and cohesion.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
you gotta keep it 30 teams if not you just gonna have a team league full of powerhouse teams that use little to no skill and you gonna really see how wack some people can play. I been in great leagues be4 that last 4 -5 seasons that have estblished rules and cohesion.

i'm not even sayin its not possible..

in those lgs, wer they all user, or majority user with some cpu teams?

this is the first year i've fukked with lgs and they havent finished or gone to multiple seasons :manny: