The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Yeah, I built my team around Dwight. And what did Dwight have in Orlando a bunch of three point shooters. Live by the 3 die by the 3.

GG homie but 50 of 65 points in the point? :comeon:

I don't have any 3pnt or mid range shooters so I'm left to score on the drive. Plus if your going to put a old washed up flabby Kidd on Taylor (my back up PG) I have to exploit that matchup. My team stinks no way around it. You have Howard and Davis,Hasheem the dream were the only guys on him, you could of scored in the paint all night if you wanted too

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
i'm not even sayin its not possible..

in those lgs, wer they all user, or majority user with some cpu teams?

this is the first year i've fukked with lgs and they havent finished or gone to multiple seasons :manny:

Everyteam was a user...

Daps
I don't have any 3pnt or mid range shooters so I'm left to score on the drive. Plus if your going to put a old washed up flabby Kidd on Taylor (my back up PG) I have to exploit that matchup. My team stinks no way around it. You have Howard and Davis,Hasheem the dream were the only guys on him, you could of scored in the paint all night if you wanted too

Yeah I know. There is always the mid range but anyway yeah. Rivers was on him at first but Kidd had the offense flowing so I left him out there. If need be I would have put Stevenson or Marion on him but I didn't see the point since I was up. GG grab Paul and Howard with all that cap space and eat breh.

Edit: you said mid range by bad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

thats not really a matchup exploit tho, kidd might be old, but i bet he'd lock that no pt getting nikka down. u prolly just iso'n ya way until it free's that nikka up to get in the paint :manny:

L_c__

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
thats not really a matchup exploit tho, kidd might be old, but i bet he'd lock that no pt getting nikka down. u prolly just iso'n ya way until it free's that nikka up to get in the paint :manny:

I'm nice with Taylor, he had 20+ and is my highest scorer every game. He went To work on kid.