The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
YEah I play on ball most of the game, I'm tired of nikkas gettin by me n shyt, dumb ass enters lettin pgs walk to the basket just sittin there, I tried to show u a replay of duncanjust sittin there

it happens on both sides of the ball. that the pc standing there with duncan looking like an idiot.. my centers like to watch the ball go into the other teams hands for 5 offensive rebonds in a row... :manny:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Been caught up in that Spike and Django thread :whew: that I haven't been in this thread...

The #1 team in the West :king:THE NEW YORK JAZZ will soon be on ...30min

I've caught up reading the last couple of pages and :russ:

I think the problem we have is if somebody uses one player too much for their liking in 2k ppl consider that a cheese.........

I don't....some teams in real life run a ISO offense specifically for 1 player now if you LOSE or let that player go OFF....first time shame on them

second time shame on you......no1 should be able to do the same thing to you twice in a row where its beating you ...or offensively dropping 50 on you

i've played rico beat him twice and never had a problem with him........I don't consider that cheese :yeshrug: I consider that using your strength....

if some1 gives me space with Melo by the 3 point line....I'm popping it every fuccing time....... its not my fault that you have a weakness in your defense ...take time and learn how to stop it

Everyone is not going to play the same...everyone doesn't have the same team.........

If someone has a team with poor midrange shooters...do I expect them to shoot midrange shots even if their open??? hell fuccin no either they shooting 3's or driving..but you best believe ima set my d that the only open looks im trying to give up is the midrange.... ppl are going to play to their strengths

Let me tell you how I run my offense

MELO or STAT FIRST........if they don't have a good look..or the defense crowds them ..THEN I look for something else...but I'm not just going to shoot with BENO UDICH just because he hasn't got a shot yet.....

Now if he has a look that he can make...I WILL SHOOT ...

I've noticed some ppl don't want to shoot with half they team..does that make me mad or call them a cheese?? NO....it just makes it easier for me on defense

The trades and admin thing.... I've never made a trade in the league yet :ld: my team is ranked 22nd or something like that

I agree with @Waka FICO Flamez ...the league is slowly getting :flabbynsick: because we keep losing members...and members that played games and thats why I also hated on cpu teams...because ppl will trade with the cpu..and better their team while everyone wouldn't... ..is that fair...is that not a kind of the dreaded CHEESE that some ppl love to kick ppl for????????

Thats also why I wasn't fond of kicking ppl just because they PLAY DIFFERENT..........like I've said before....that 3pt glitch and long inbounds passes are the only thing I really consider CHEESE

:obama:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been caught up in that Spike and Django thread :whew: that I haven't been in this thread...

The #1 team in the West :king:THE NEW YORK JAZZ will soon be on ...30min

I've caught up reading the last couple of pages and :russ:

I think the problem we have is if somebody uses one player too much for their liking in 2k ppl consider that a cheese.........

I don't....some teams in real life run a ISO offense specifically for 1 player now if you LOSE or let that player go OFF....first time shame on them

second time shame on you......no1 should be able to do the same thing to you twice in a row where its beating you ...or offensively dropping 50 on you

i've played rico beat him twice and never had a problem with him........I don't consider that cheese :yeshrug: I consider that using your strength....

if some1 gives me space with Melo by the 3 point line....I'm popping it every fuccing time....... its not my fault that you have a weakness in your defense ...take time and learn how to stop it

Everyone is not going to play the same...everyone doesn't have the same team.........

If someone has a team with poor midrange shooters...do I expect them to shoot midrange shots even if their open??? hell fuccin no either they shooting 3's or driving..but you best believe ima set my d that the only open looks im trying to give up is the midrange.... ppl are going to play to their strengths

Let me tell you how I run my offense

MELO or STAT FIRST........if they don't have a good look..or the defense crowds them ..THEN I look for something else...but I'm not just going to shoot with BENO UDICH just because he hasn't got a shot yet.....

Now if he has a look that he can make...I WILL SHOOT ...

I've noticed some ppl don't want to shoot with half they team..does that make me mad or call them a cheese?? NO....it just makes it easier for me on defense

The trades and admin thing.... I've never made a trade in the league yet :ld: my team is ranked 22nd or something like that

I agree with @Waka FICO Flamez ...the league is slowly getting :flabbynsick: because we keep losing members...and members that played games and thats why I also hated on cpu teams...because ppl will trade with the cpu..and better their team while everyone wouldn't... ..is that fair...is that not a kind of the dreaded CHEESE that some ppl love to kick ppl for????????

Thats also why I wasn't fond of kicking ppl just because they PLAY DIFFERENT..........like I've said before....that 3pt glitch and long inbounds passes are the only thing I really consider CHEESE

:obama:

Yeah to their credit if you put a poor defender on a superstar... It's gonna look like cheese. I hope I can find an adult league without whiners.. that want to dictate how you play... It's cheese to play poor defense. It's cheese to not set up your defense before the game.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
Yeah to their credit if you put a poor defender on a superstar... It's gonna look like cheese. I hope I can find an adult league without whiners.. that want to dictate how you play... It's cheese to play poor defense. It's cheese to not set up your defense before the game.

I hear you...and I haven't signed on for the day so IDK but if its true you quit....I don't know why you would quit just because of a discussion.....no one kicked you...

I've seen about 3 ppl complain about you and about 3 ppl vouch for you...everyone is not going to love how someone plays...but thats no reason to quit

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps

Lol u makin it seem like we kicked u.. u quit tho bruh... if u stood by ur game and know u not a cheese why u quit, word to @polo

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
@SLCpremium @Brandeezy Ya'll need to get some games in

and like I've said before...the same energy ya'll use to call ppl cheesers..and kick ppl...I hope ya'll are using that same energy to find new users......

Go head keep letting more CPU team form.......league will die.....I'll put coli cash on it

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you...and I haven't signed on for the day so IDK but if its true you quit....I don't know why you would quit just because of a discussion.....no one kicked you...

I've seen about 3 ppl complain about you and about 3 ppl vouch for you...everyone is not going to love how someone plays...but thats no reason to quit

I was that appalled that the guy that got like 3 defensive 3 seconds with d12 called me a cheeser... Nah honestly It was losing its luster for me... Bs fouls.. Phantom injuries... Vetoed trades... Sore losers... Sore winners... I enjoy league play but don't want to put my time into it if it's gonna be sleep me some bs.... Board commentary made think it was going down that direction.