The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok cool.. read the thread 3 ppl just said he did 3 > 1

The thing is he didn't even deny he cheese.. he blamed it on his other players missin layups :dead:

the reality is I played a couple of people before.... Like Washington... I didn't get on here and call em out but from the invite he was getting waded. But he's acting like felton didn't have 15 or like AA didn't go 2- for 10. I'm bitter cause you want me to keep going to him... Dude said it himself I wish I would have doubled him sooner. Top 5 player in the league and he had a good game cause you didn't double him... :yeshrug: Good times though.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
the reality is I played a couple of people before.... Like Washington... I didn't get on here and call em out but from the invite he was getting waded. But he's acting like felton didn't have 15 or like AA didn't go 2- for 10. I'm bitter cause you want me to keep going to him... Dude said it himself I wish I would have doubled him sooner. Top 5 player in the league and he had a good game cause you didn't double him... :yeshrug: Good times though.

Look bruh.. ain't nobody kick u, u left :yeshrug:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look bruh.. ain't nobody kick u, u left :yeshrug:

LMAO I'm still mad... I hate to be that cheeser that had a good game with a superstar that got single teamed. Or that kept going to wade when he was down 15 in the 4th... League was ruined for me... don't ruin it for everyone else

Daps

Dude I was down by 20 in the 4th. At that point I was life fukk it let's try something new. And low and behold it worked. Cut it to 9, but I was out of time, also your bench was in. This isn't about Felton either. It's about you running around with Wade like a chicken with his head cut off until you get the layup or dunk. Does Wade do that??? Nah lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude I was down by 20 in the 4th. At that point I was life fukk it let's try something new. And low and behold it worked. Cut it to 9, but I was out of time, also your bench was in. This isn't about Felton either. It's about you running around with Wade like a chicken with his head cut off until you get the layup or dunk. Does Wade do that??? Nah lol

YOu don't watch a lot of basketball do you? what you think wade does? come off a bunch of screens? no 3 point game... suspect midrange... How do you think he scores? Its only cheese when you lose or forget to do the double team.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
I like Rico..funny n1gga on the mike..I played him be4 didnt feel like he cheesed..he run his offense through wade but most players do the same with they star pg/sg

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
YOu don't watch a lot of basketball do you? what you think wade does? come off a bunch of screens? no 3 point game... suspect midrange... How do you think he scores? Its only cheese when you lose or forget to do the double team.

:shaq2: I beat u and I watch the heat, wade doesn't get the ball at half court run around ppl and dunk everytime lol.. do u watch?

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Rico..funny n1gga on the mike..I played him be4 didnt feel like he cheesed..he run his offense through wade but most players do the same with they star pg/sg

I think part of that is because you actually defended him. If your strategy for wade was to get on the board and complain... chances are he gonna look like Flash.:ld:

Crazy thing is that wasn't the first time we played. But when he lose... :mindblown:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
word is that how I played you? how'd I lose if it was as simple as that.

Simple.. because that's all u could do.. I'm cool with somebody droppin 50 with one person and noone else in double digits... lol u can have ur fun with that, ill take this W tho

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simple.. because that's all u could do.. I'm cool with somebody droppin 50 with one person and noone else in double digits... lol u can have ur fun with that, ill take this W tho

Sounds like wade on a team without bron and bosh... but maybe that's just me:shaq2:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You down 20 in the 4th before you try something new and that's my fault?

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See that's ur prob u think 2k = real life lol sorry breh but it dont

nah its a videogame which kinda gives this discussion less merit. I'm out of the league been out of it for a minute in reality but I couldn't wait to hear some people complain... So I could talk about how they would cry about wade dropping 40 on Bradley Beal or being able to run around shawn marion. Yet people forget who was the dude that wanted to get the onball defense raised up. The thing I never really understood was if you can't stop Wade should I pass the ball to someone else? If he's hot and you refuse to call a timeout should I pass it to someone else? Y'all got to explain that to me?

Anyway... doesn't matter I hope y'all get it together for the next league.