The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yeah Bucks owner a cheeser. Get that type of play out of here breh. I should have doubled him sooner. I was like this dude can't be serious. Wade hit me with 44. I almost traded Dwight to this guy :pacspit:

:russ:

funny thing is, his boy is the 3pt glitching dude from previous lg...

but yeah, cavs dude been quit cuz his work or school schedule got crazy. i was gonna boot but nikkas be all 'but but but :to:'

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps

but yeah, cavs dude been quit cuz his work or school schedule got crazy. i was gonna boot but nikkas be all 'but but but :to:'

Nah don't kick him.. we will just kick if we find someone.. nomore computer teams

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Nah don't kick him.. we will just kick if we find someone.. nomore computer teams

thing is i played bucks, nd he spammed me with wade, but if i'da said something noiggas woulda been all 'thats his amazing play style'

breh, we might as well kick dude now. it would only be 4 cpu teams. its not as bad as brehs are making it out to be.. dudes gettign added, that dont even play... i digress, my apologies for going against the "omg no cpu please" ting

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off... Eff y'all... Y'all want me to play this basketball where I go with aaron afallo and ray felton missing mad open shots... or beating someone and blowing layups and keep going back to em. Please. Or having the computer commit all types of fouls. League cheese. Nothing is cheese than the admin having the number 1 team... That kills me. We have the hardest time trading players yet the how many trades has the admins made? I got a player been injured for 2 games for the last 4 or 5 games... Same player same injury? That is cheese!

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
thing is i played bucks, nd he spammed me with wade, but if i'da said something noiggas woulda been all 'thats his amazing play style'

breh, we might as well kick dude now. it would only be 4 cpu teams. its not as bad as brehs are making it out to be.. dudes gettign added, that dont even play... i digress, my apologies for going against the "omg no cpu please" ting

Lol.. the reason I say no cpu cuz 1 dudes just start doing trades and 2 they take away possible free agents

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its DWade! its the exact same way you play with austin rivers except he's a superstar. GEt out of here. Wade scoring 44 is far more believable than austin rivers scoring 20.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
First off... Eff y'all... Y'all want me to play this basketball where I go with aaron afallo and ray felton missing mad open shots... or beating someone and blowing layups and keep going back to em. Please. Or having the computer commit all types of fouls. League cheese. Nothing is cheese than the admin having the number 1 team... That kills me. We have the hardest time trading players yet the how many trades has the admins made? I got a player been injured for 2 games for the last 4 or 5 games... Same player same injury? That is cheese!

Cuz I made trades with other users, that's cheese? Stfu :childplease:

U suck and your a cheeser.ain't our fault your players miss layups lol. Bum ass

Daps

Birds of a feather huh? Show Em the door... Tell Em Ugo sent them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Lol.. the reason I say no cpu cuz 1 dudes just start doing trades and 2 they take away possible free agents

that no cpu trade thing been in the bushes since the first week.. :manny:

Its DWade! its the exact same way you play with austin rivers except he's a superstar. GEt out of here. Wade scoring 44 is far more believable than austin rivers scoring 20.

:childplease: austn rivers.. :heh: i dont think you know who you talking to. BUT you right tho, it is the same thing other nikkas been doing with certain players. they spam the fukk out of them, they just cant jump over ya head and dunk like dwade, so they pass it.... its some fukk shyt also

no comment on them trades tho...............

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

no wait that's the other guy.