The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I suck. So is anybody willing to lab with me so I can get better or are yall just hoarding all the secrets. :mjpls:

I mainly need help getting my ai teammates to not like complete idiots all the time. I think I'm going to start playing with my mic on so y'all can hear me scream everything you guys get a steal or uncontested dunk in the paint.

Dude with dwill got some real good defense. :dwillhuh:

Sent from Cloud City via Lando Calrissian's courier

there is no secret. 2k13 is just a broken ass game. some people like to ignore a lot of the dumb shyt the AI does. u been duckin me

Daps
same way you icon pass...icon switch on to your computer players....If you know someone is driving repeatedly ...you should be prepared for it... don't just change into one person and stay as that person...continue to switch...guard the ball handler...if you know where he is going switch into somebody who can help defend......

What I've noticed with this Coli league is...Alot of dudes want to run that ...straight to the paint repeatedly shyt....Cool....get your 3's up..learn how to shoot with all of your players and know who can shoot..have a line up that you can put on the floor at any time with shooters......3's beat 2's all day

ask @OH SOHH TRILL :jawalrus:

Some of these dudes don't even want to take a jumper...you can play off of them and just wait for them to run into the paint.....they shoot with like only 2 ppl on their team stay on them...play back off everybody else...if they get brave and try to shoot just make sure you have your hands up and contest the shot

Exactly, the pg drive... drive pass to big shyt it's the easy way to go. Every one in this league does it. Some more than others, also the getting the defensive players to run into each other lol. So they can get the open shot. Watch for that.

I was looking at the Laker game on TNT last night right. Man we have a long way to go. As far as video games is concerned. Video game Dwight and the real Dwight are so different it's not even funny.

I saw a lot of good passes watching the game, those same passes would have been diving/leading tipped passes and steals lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Exactly, the pg drive... drive pass to big shyt it's the easy way to go. Every one in this league does it. Some more than others, also the getting the defensive players to run into each other lol. So they can get the open shot. Watch for that.

I was looking at the Laker game on TNT last night right. Man we have a long way to go. As far as video games is concerned. Video game Dwight and the real Dwight are so different it's not even funny.

I saw a lot of good passes watching the game, those same passes would have been diving/leading tipped passes and steals lol.

Do you icon pass??

I know when you Icon pass...you can kinda of direct where you want the ball to go...like..if you want to pass it to the right..and dude who catching it gonna cut alil to the right...its like you gotta hold the analog in that direction...

OOO I love that pick n roll shyt.. :russ:

Plus with my players ...Stat off of a pick n roll...he lives off that in real life

but the thing is if you play off of stat..I can take the jumper...these dudes running pick n rolls repeatedly and son they rolling with can't shoot..or son calling the pick can't shoot :snoop:

I play off of that shyt.. TIP

take your PF or C whoever is guarding the pick n roll ...and when they call for the pick...have your PF or C wait in the paint or around the paint so you don't get a 3sec call....don't let your PF or C get pulled to the top of the key or where ever they calling the pick....the person who calling the pick don't want to shoot anyway sooo why defend that

and I can't stress enough.. put your hands up on D ..you don't have to jump all the time..plus with your hands up you sometimes tip passes
@Conscious Pilot dates?

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Do you icon pass??

I know when you Icon pass...you can kinda of direct where you want the ball to go...like..if you want to pass it to the right..and dude who catching it gonna cut alil to the right...its like you gotta hold the analog in that direction...

Plus with my players ...Stat off of a pick n roll...he lives off that in real life

but the thing is if you play off of stat..I can take the jumper...these dudes running pick n rolls repeatedly and son they rolling with can't shoot..or son calling the pick can't shoot :snoop:

take your PF or C whoever is guarding the pick n roll ...and when they call for the pick...have your PF or C wait in the paint or around the paint so you don't get a 3sec call....don't let your PF or C get pulled to the top of the key or where ever they calling the pick....the person who calling the pick don't want to shoot anyway sooo why defend that

and I can't stress enough.. put your hands up on D ..you don't have to jump all the time..plus with your hands up you sometimes tip passes
@Conscious Pilot dates?

IM in a game right now against Polo but Im the Bulls and I just have two straight L's from games that were simmed

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
yea GG ...wasn't boring to me :russ:

Might look boring to you because you don't know what I'm doing...but I'm going in certain positions and calling certain plays to see how you react

I thought u were b.s bout callin plays, u did that shyt all game :russ: how long it take u to remember and practice them shyts? I aint doing all that lol

Daps
Do you icon pass??

@Conscious Pilot dates?

Yeah I icon pass, and regular pass when the situation seems fit to, bounce pass as well.

It's there a way I can have my players switch defender themselves. Most of the time I'm trying to manually switch players so they don't pick each other. And leave the player in motion, without the ball, wide the fukk open.

Example if their PG is running by their SG I want my PG to stop at their SG and let my SG pick up the their PG. Cause all this getting tangled shyt is a struggle itself unless you playing zone.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I icon pass, and regular pass when the situation seems fit to, bounce pass as well.

It's there a way I can have my players switch defender themselves. Most of the time I'm trying to manually switch players so they don't pick each other. And leave the player in motion, without the ball, wide the fukk open.

Example if their PG is running by their SG I want my PG to stop at their SG and let my SG pick up the their PG. Cause all this getting tangled shyt is a struggle itself unless you playing zone.

Hold up u can choose whether u wanna bounce pass and shyt? :ohhh: and what yall mean by icon pass when u press rb before u pass?

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Brehs i been hittin this dude with the bucks up, philworld.. im finnna give myself the win dude aint tryna play i guess

Edit; matter fact im finna message dude again if he not gonna play any games he will be kicked