The Nightmare before Crimmuh: Wolves lets FEAST

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
:whoa: I'm new to the exposal business. pardon my manners.

i already said it was @mariahcooper that hooked it up.

per request...as of now...the other will not be exposed.

and also

SbzXmPk.png

more to come, tho.

The white dude was bigger? :what::disgustya:

I really hope you aint talking about men's penises

:comeon: yeah, that's it exactly.

:childplease: i'm here for fukkery and the music. there's a million dikks on the internet.

i literally have another tab open full of dikks. right now.

the fukk would i want to troll a bunch of homophobes for cock photos.

Wait :what::wtf:

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
yeah she's real. haha. *** is more ruthless than the coli tbh, so there's a reason why she doesn't get excessive with the verification and what not. y'all straight. and are you sure you ain't send her no dikk pics?cuz 2 nikkas were supposed to get called out but one of them was 'kinda cool'. :usure:

but simp on, my nikka. i hope she ain't show me ya thang breh. cuz i like you but not like that, breh.
Did you actually see her on tinychat or did you just hear her voice?

**** is known to use voice changers. :usure:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:skip: exactly real spit...What's the fukkin point? I never PM'd @mariahcooper or any chick on here for that matter cause I could careless...Nikkas exposing themselves in this thread :huhldup:
Because it's funny. fukk do you nikkas want mane? Stay out then

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
let me get this straight. you mean ****, like that dude from SOHH that was claiming to be a friend of that dime piece he was posting pics of years ago...is now using voice changers and asking for dikk pics...and some of you gave him dikk pics and listened to his electronic voice box for 3 hours, breh...breh? we learning about this on jesus' birthday? :dwillhuh:

Daps
if you doin 30 post/page start at page 8-10*. KG's shyt got fukked up unfortunately but it was gold. there's a lot of interdasting links to ratchet FB pages in this thread.

*correction.

First- YOURE the reason this thread has turned to shyt. You got more post than me and KG COMBINED :dahell:

Second- You got damn simps ruin every thread now with shyt you could easily pm directly.

Third- Stop posting in this thread!

Last edited: