The Nightmare before Crimmuh: Wolves lets FEAST

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
A weird bermuda triangle of dikk pics between Bill Costigan, Mariah and Kool Aid.

Investigations seem to still be going on
No dikk pics were sent God yall nikkas dumb, who the fukk sends them to people over the internet they don't know foreal, dnt try and put me in the same category as the rest of yalll who actually did it.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

snitches did more damage to your thread but i guess you need to address someone publicly. get a life.

you should have been studying ya art, instead of studying me. :cambeezus:

Listening to this song was the only redeemable thing to come out this wack ass thread :camby:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
fukk off, fakkit. you're*

this thread was shyt from the jump.

stfu you derailed my shyt to save mariahcooper, you done out here......lock all them accounts pleighybwoy :mjpls:

Listening to this song was the only redeemable thing to come out this wack ass thread :camby:

yet your worthless ass posted in it. I don't care if you my son, your smart ass mouth made you a marked man.

I'm a cannibal for now on, nobody safe. Im feasting on other wolves too for these levels of disrespect.

avon-barksdale-waving-finger.gif

:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
stfu you derailed my shyt to save mariahcooper, you done out here......lock all them accounts pleighybwoy :mjpls:

yet your worthless ass posted in it. I don't care if you my son, your smart ass mouth made you a marked man.

I'm a cannibal for now on, nobody safe. Im feasting on other wolves too for these levels of disrespect.

:

harry-potter-come-at-me-bro-e1324445238693.jpg