The Nightmare before Crimmuh: Wolves lets FEAST

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Bruh I'm not bragging I'm giving u a basic rundown of how I communicate with hoes. But she sounds like a girl to me; so whats the deal with this voice changer thing u tlkn about, does it work over the internet.
Yes. I have heard **** use his voice changer on a few occasions. Im pulling for you. Maybe its just a ugly bytch.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yes. I have heard **** use his voice changer on a few occasions. Im pulling for you. Maybe its just a ugly bytch.
Idk bruh, no simp but I'm hoping its the real deal and she is O girl in the pics.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nah B, i'm done. Snitches and bytches running around tattle telling and posts getting deleted and shyt. I can't even move and shake how I want without some hoe shyt killing the vibe. That skinny therapy job Binary started this snitch-n-run offense shyt....now everybody snitching. :pacspit:

They roger goodelled us into some watered down shyt

The game ain't the same breh, a lot of cats would be quick to say the coli go hard but real shyt coli soft and nikkaz is sheep cuz this ain't even that real ruthless type shyt that's goin down on here. Cyberbulling ruined the exposal game for all my wolf nikkaz, I'm sorry to see it. :birdman:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Idk bruh, no simp but I'm hoping its the real deal and she is O girl in the pics.

broz...don't even trip. i be on lsa and i've talk to her. shyt is straight. this was just some clowning. like dude above me said...these exposals ain't even real ish anymore.

tbh, there are a bunch of pretty coli females from *** that might give these nikkas a run for their money, but they choose to keep it chill or they get bored with the **** shyt or nikkas being generic with their simpin. lmao at nikkas thinking that cute chicks don't post/lurk here.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
broz...don't even trip. i be on lsa and i've talk to her. shyt is straight. this was just some clowning. like dude above me said...these exposals ain't even real ish anymore.

tbh, there are a bunch of pretty coli females from *** that might give these nikkas a run for their money, but they choose to keep it chill or they get bored with the **** shyt or nikkas being generic with their simpin. lmao at nikkas thinking that cute chicks don't post/lurk here.
:whew: so she is real.........:takedat:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
:whew: so she is real.........:takedat:

yeah she's real. haha. *** is more ruthless than the coli tbh, so there's a reason why she doesn't get excessive with the verification and what not. y'all straight. and are you sure you ain't send her no dikk pics?cuz 2 nikkas were supposed to get called out but one of them was 'kinda cool'. :usure:

but simp on, my nikka. i hope she ain't show me ya thang breh. cuz i like you but not like that, breh.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
yeah she's real. haha. *** is more ruthless than the coli tbh, so there's a reason why she doesn't get excessive with the verification and what not. y'all straight. and are you sure you ain't send her no dikk pics?cuz 2 nikkas were supposed to get called out but one of them was 'kinda cool'. :usure:

but simp on, my nikka. i hope she ain't show me ya thang breh. cuz i like you but not like that, breh.
ummm not a simp, and naw she aint get a dikk pic, but a body shot.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

KOOL-AID i've seen the videos of you in your younger days and how you let them white folks run over top of you. callin' you a simp is me being generous. :skip:
:snoop:
:ld:Something just seems weird, but nevermind.
ybv7.png
Merry Christmas boo