HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
1425428_625522227505748_643273683_o.jpg
:merchant: that thot page is comedy. :russ:
What's going on here? and why was 3 times neccessary?

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@mariahcooper, all you gotta do is to take a pic with the coli sign and your name now; otherwise, the wolves will keep feeding
It's obviously not her. Half her posts are her denying that she's a fake/**** but won't take a simple pic with a sign to shut everyone up on some "I don't have to proive anything to anytbody" shyt.
@mariahcooper :patrice:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you, especially the bit in bold. But at the end of the day these threads are entertaining and the people being exposed are annoying, just sit back and enjoy the fukkry.
Word. I think most of the brehs doing these exposal threads just do them to kill time same way as you might do by watching tv etc. I doubt it's anything more than entertainment to them.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wait, what personal information was posted? @His_Excellence_Reincar did that bytch @InDePickWest run to you to delete or you just felt the need to :cape: for some koopa looking bytch?
wtsD6uf.jpg

You think we aint got FILES on these bytches denying and lying already? How many of these kinda threads are you going to try and ruin bytch nikka?
Ummmm...you really stayed in my inbox for over 2 weeks for this weak ass 'exposure'. lmfaoooooo

Daps
You cray if you think I care enough to go screenshot. shyt would take over 10 seconds which means its not that important to me.

You were crazy enough to make a post and outlandish statement. Instead of quoting the poster who exposed you or denying youre some ursula looking sea creature. :orly::orly:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
go rep and dap @obarth, im sorry my nikka but i gotta do it :wow:

:dawhoa:

hold one playgurl, im kinda at a crossroads in this. i promised i wouldnt turn heel anymore but the streets keep calling. what should i do
o6zq.png

oejr.png
: Be peaceful and let KG do all this evil work. There is no need for you to join these wolves at all.

5wjf.png
: Da fukk my nikka! Stop being p*ssy and expose these nikkas. How a nikka gon say some shyt like
bd9ntYL.png
and you not gon expose it?

oejr.png
: Now now my brother, lets not do things we might regret. This is just the internet

5wjf.png
: Man fukk that! @BlackBieber out here making threads on trannies and shyt :dahell: knowing he look like an autistic rich boy
2uhw9zb.jpg

oejr.png
: SMH you done gone too far now. This thread wasn't even about ole boy but you had to take it there. @Kind Gentleman continue..
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

flatline-o.gif

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You were crazy enough to make a post and outlandish statement. Instead of quoting the poster who exposed you or denying youre some ursula looking sea creature. :orly::orly:
My nikka love how I look. Im all over his Instagram and Facebook and he love holding my hand when we're out so yep...some random nikka I dont know from Adam on the Coli telln me Im ugly...

boohoo? :mjlol: