The new Wonder Woman in the DCU is.... Gal Gadot? Wonder Woman 3 is still in the works supposedly. UPDATE DC says not true

Do we want Gal to remain in the DCU?

• Yes

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • No ( name another actress if you want)

Votes: 28 50.9%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm glad some of you nerds are not in charge. Questioning non-connected movies when they were the best shyt they've put out

This seems like a thinly veiled shot at me, but it's clearly a misunderstanding of the posts I've made.

For the record, I review movies for a living. I reviewed both The Batman and Joker very highly on my channel.

My point was why fracture your continuities instead of bringing them into the fold?

If you're going to do Joker, scrap Jared Leto and bring in Arthur Fleck. If you're going to do Reeve's Batman, make him a younger version of Ben's Batman.

Make the shyt MATTER, is my point. Personally, I dig almost everything Snyder/DCEU put out. I have videos on almost all of them. The only movies I couldn't care less for were the original Suicide Squad and WW84, which was one of my worst grades.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I hope they know what they're doing now but don't have faith.

I do think Ben Affleck would have been a good dad Bat since they said they want Damien Wayne in the next film. I'm going to go one step further and say I think JLO would have been a good older Catwoman. I watched Hustlers and she was Selina Kyle in that movie. She also is in better shape year round than any other woman that's played a superhero or villain in the past.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes in here asking for a full reset? Man how many times you wanna rewatch the same shyt?

Nikkas want to restart the universe every 5 years :heh:

Just suspend your disbelief and move on. It's a comic book movie.

MBJ and Chris Evans played Torch which is supposed to be Marvel yet they played Cap and Killmonger too.

Hugh Jackman done played Wolverine for two decades even though his movies don't make sense from an universe perspective anymore.

Nobody cares, b.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Gunn realizes that he screwed up after the debacle with Shazam and the Flash and is desperate to partly fix it by bringing Gal back. But that's not enough. He would need to reverse his idiotic decision and hire Cavill and the Rock again. Which he almost certainly isn't going to do.

Because his pride won't let him.

But without Cavill, the Rock, Gadot, and Affleck, DC has nothing. Because what he did is basically like if Feige fired RDJ and ScarJo. Which wouldn't happen because it'd be idiotic. :scust:

Since you don't fire your most popular actors to "reboot" anything. You instead build upon what already exists.
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: I am sorry but what you just said was absolute nonsense and is nothing like Disney firing RDJ. RDJ was actually in successful movies that brought in money for Disney and was the face that launched a successful film verse. None of the actors you named really set waves like that, I actually like Cavill but Snyder ruined his Superman.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This seems like a thinly veiled shot at me, but it's clearly a misunderstanding of the posts I've made.

For the record, I review movies for a living. I reviewed both The Batman and Joker very highly on my channel.

My point was why fracture your continuities instead of bringing them into the fold?

If you're going to do Joker, scrap Jared Leto and bring in Arthur Fleck. If you're going to do Reeve's Batman, make him a younger version of Ben's Batman.

Make the shyt MATTER, is my point. Personally, I dig almost everything Snyder/DCEU put out. I have videos on almost all of them. The only movies I couldn't care less for were the original Suicide Squad and WW84, which was one of my worst grades.

:gladbron:That’s you? I am a subscriber keep doing your thing love the channel.:salute:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I BELIEVE ITS TRUE
SIMPILY BECAUSE THEY
PUT HER SCENE BACK INTO
THE FLASH MOVIE.

GUNN CUT
GADOTS AND CAVILS SCENES
FROM THE FLASH MOVIE
SO I WAS VERY SURPRISED
WHEN I SAW HER.
:devil:
:evil:

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes these actresses and their agents go rogue and start putting out unverified "facts" into the media so they can get the job they want.

Without WW she's got nothing so unless Gunn says it directly I'm not gonna take her word for it.

Called it.
Actors keep running this game where they leak out some bullshyt and hope the fans get hyped up and force the director's hand.
But if the Snyder-verse fanboys couldn't get Henry Cavill back in the role, I don't know why Gal thought she could bully James Gunn.