The new Wonder Woman in the DCU is.... Gal Gadot? Wonder Woman 3 is still in the works supposedly. UPDATE DC says not true

Do we want Gal to remain in the DCU?

• Yes

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • No ( name another actress if you want)

Votes: 28 50.9%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This seems like a thinly veiled shot at me, but it's clearly a misunderstanding of the posts I've made.

For the record, I review movies for a living. I reviewed both The Batman and Joker very highly on my channel.

My point was why fracture your continuities instead of bringing them into the fold?

If you're going to do Joker, scrap Jared Leto and bring in Arthur Fleck. If you're going to do Reeve's Batman, make him a younger version of Ben's Batman.

Make the shyt MATTER, is my point. Personally, I dig almost everything Snyder/DCEU put out. I have videos on almost all of them. The only movies I couldn't care less for were the original Suicide Squad and WW84, which was one of my worst grades.

you enjoyed birds of a feather?
:russ:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
They’re handling that IP terribly over there. All the DC IPs they’re doing badly.

I almost wish they’d stop trying to tie everything together.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
birds of prey or whatever that shyt was called.

I reviewed that too. Gave it a C.

Not great, but not bad. Worse part about it was the butchering of Cassandra Cain's character. Pissed me off, considering she's my favorite DC character.