The new Wonder Woman in the DCU is.... Gal Gadot? Wonder Woman 3 is still in the works supposedly. UPDATE DC says not true

Do we want Gal to remain in the DCU?

• Yes

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • No ( name another actress if you want)

Votes: 28 50.9%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got no dog in the race but I'm baffled why Gunn would consider this. The last WW film bombed and she's directly tied to an unsuccessful era that he was literally hired to turn the page on. Nor is she some iconic actress who people love.
Sometimes these actresses and their agents go rogue and start putting out unverified "facts" into the media so they can get the job they want.

Without WW she's got nothing so unless Gunn says it directly I'm not gonna take her word for it.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps

tumblr_owotxqpyCv1wni6p9o1_640.gifv

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
The Wonder Woman in the new Justice League animation sounds like Gadot. They're not getting rid of her anytime soon.
You talking about the WW2 animated flick? If so, that was released in early 2021. It's under the radar old news. Plus it was alternate universe.

TDT

All Star
Daps
How the fukk do you reboot the DCU and keep her?

It makes no fukking sense unless its some multiverse bullshyt...

You can't pick and choose who to keep in a reboot, you either start new or you don't reboot at all...
Jason Momoa also staying,but they keep saying he'll be playing Lobo..after Aquaman & The Lost Kingdom bombs they might change their minds :russ: