The Nevers, Season 1B, Tubi (February/March) Roku (Spring)

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The ratings chart tells me that HBO needs to stop taking so long to produce the next seasons of their shows.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The ratings chart tells me that HBO needs to stop taking so long to produce the next seasons of their shows.
Quality takes time, then they cancelled the thrones spinoff. Pandemic effed everything up though.

Also, for whatever reason female led shows get greenlit faster, less rights issues

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Quality takes time, then they cancelled the thrones spinoff. Pandemic effed everything up though.

Also, for whatever reason female led shows get greenlit faster, less rights issues
Aside from the pandemic though, sometimes these shows take forever to come back. I like what they did with Euphoria with a couple of bonus episodes in between the seasons. It would’ve been cool if they had an episode for every main character.

daemonova

Daps
Is this worth a watch?
You grown, make your own decision. Either you like Victorian dramas or you don't.

I ain't never seen handmaid's tale, what I don't do is go into the Hulu thread and ask "is this worth watching? Is this worth watching". No, I just don't watch it.

Got dayum, everybody want they hand held and won't pay me a dollar for it, online and IRL

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I tried to watch the first ep but got tired 30 minutes in, I’m going to try to rewatch, I was hoping it would be funnier than it was, there was definitely some interesting aspects though

daemonova

Daps
I tried to watch the first ep but got tired 30 minutes in, I’m going to try to rewatch, I was hoping it would be funnier than it was, there was definitely some interesting aspects though
Lovecraft debut was better, when you tell stories in different timelines, its always confusing

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Is this worth a watch?

I expected that I would hate this, but I guess I ... didn't really mind it as much as I thought I would? :manny:

As I expected, it feels like its put together from pieces that we've seen before. I think I would best describe it as
"Wedon's Steampunk version of Penny Dreadful meets The 4400".

I feel the Steampunk anachronisms are going to get old REAL fast, and at this point the 4400/X-Men "center for super teens" gimmick is beyond cliched. As well as the "feminists vs the patriarchy" bit.
But, it looked good visually and I thought the soundtrack worked pretty well.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
You grown, make your own decision. Either you like Victorian dramas or you don't.

I ain't never seen handmaid's tale, what I don't do is go into the Hulu thread and ask "is this worth watching? Is this worth watching". No, I just don't watch it.

Got dayum, everybody want they hand held and won't pay me a dollar for it, online and IRL

:mjtf: Pull your skirt down, b

Either the show is something worth recommending or not, that’s what this forum is for :what: