The Nazi's Went After the Gays and Trans people first.....

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Genocidal practices by German govt. in Africa preceded the rise of the Nazis. It was a precursor to the tactics used decades later .
That was my point ?

Edit: I think you and maybe the op mean Nazis specifically. When I think of the term I lump them and all the other groups into the white supremacy umbrella. I care less about a specific term and more about the deplorable ideology they represent.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is madness
They represent such a tiny small percentage of the population but enjoy insane levels of over-representation.

Trans people do t even want equality, they are demanding preferential treatment!
I agree that they're over represented. I'm just saying the far right is weaponizing the issue and will use it as a means to start explicitly going after other groups. This is a playbook of fascists and we need to be aware of it. We cannot let our disagreements with LGBTQ lead us into embracing fascism.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I agree that they're over represented. I'm just saying the far right is weaponizing the issue and will use it as a means to start explicitly going after other groups. This is a playbook of fascists and we need to be aware of it. We cannot let our disagreements with LGBTQ lead us into embracing fascism.
:russell:

“You might be next” is a terrible argument to get black people to fight for a battle that doesn’t concern them

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency

I'm not to crazy about all the LGBTQ stuff but I do think they have a right to exist. Republican fascists have found a new enemy they can use to rouse up their base and once they're done don't think for a second they won't start explicitly targeting us.

Are you serious with this take? Black people have been targeted since this country's inception. Oh, we should be scared that they are going to do to us what they have already been doing to us first? Stop using my people as a mule for LGBTQ+ issues.

We should worry about Trans people, because they are getting a tiny fraction of the heat we have been receiving for centuries. Ridiculous in the extreme.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russell:

“You might be next” is a terrible argument to get black people to fight for a battle that doesn’t concern them
When has white supremacy NOT other groups/ideologies/social trends (The Red Scare, Hippy Drug Culture, and now Gays) as a smokescreen to further subjugate black people?

A whole lot of you are going to be a deer in headlights when the Republicans, who you thought were just against the Gays start openly and explicitly creating laws that disempower black people.