Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This post sounds familiar to Raptors fans "We top 5 offense, top 5 defense" posts :mjgrin:

I'll see you at the end of Game 5 :usure:
C's already proved they're not the Raptors. fukk outta here.

C's are winning Game 5 too. Quote me on that. I thought C's in 7 before this series but after the Game 1 ass beating I'm leaning more towards C's in 6.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
C's already proved they're not the Raptors. fukk outta here.

C's are winning Game 5 too. Quote me on that. I thought C's in 7 before this series but after the Game 1 ass beating I'm leaning more towards C's in 6.
What did you pick the Celtics in last ECF? :mjlol:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Or the McHale "No. More. Layups" Special
tumblr_oqon75xPvW1sdydefo1_400.gif
Bron supposed to be the GOAT, but could you imagine his soft ass :pause: playing when all that foul would get you is maybe a tech?

Bron would've been food in that era of basketball, and his stans would be picketing in the streets.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Bron supposed to be the GOAT, but could you imagine his soft ass :pause: playing when all that foul would get you is maybe a tech?

Bron would've been food in that era of basketball, and his stans would be picketing in the streets.

what a laughable take :russ:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Cavs shot
0-1 on Tightly Guarded 3s
1-8 on Open 3s
3-16 on Wide Open 3s

24 of the 25 3s were either open or wide open. They still managed to get the game down to 14 after the third quarter. The amount of hot takes on here are interesting and there is too much virgin premature ejaculation-type reactions to 1 game.

Regurgitating Shannon Sharpe's talking points??? :hhh:

If you're gonna go there, admit that 5 of those open 3's came from Bron who is shooting about 25% for the playoffs from 3, so those were gonna be likely misses anyway.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
what a laughable take :russ:
LeBron is a generational superstar and I don't begrudge him that, he's more than earned it but when he is laying on the floor for 45 seconds after getting his head grazed on a layup attempt, you think he got the intestinal fortitude to take a foul like that one above?

Or this one?

You think Bron wanna square up with Bill Laimbeer?

You think Bron shrugging off and squaring up after any of these fouls??

Bron ain't built for any of that, from a mental standpoint.

:hubie:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Bron is necessarily good enough to do this and I don't want to take anything away from the Celtics. At what point though do you after being 15 years deep..look at the other side of the bracket to that other team out west and just say fucck it. Save yourself the minutes and the embarrassment because you clearly know you don't have the horses to win the race. For the Celtics it's different they're young and just happy to be there.

Not saying Bron is going to purposefully lose this series or anything but it would be hard for me to give that 110% to beat a good Celtic team only to face an unstoppable juggernaut on the other side.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
LeBron is a generational superstar and I don't begrudge him that, he's more than earned it but when he is laying on the floor for 45 seconds after getting his head grazed on a layup attempt, you think he got the intestinal fortitude to take a foul like that one above?

Or this one?

are you really that stupid to think Bron is laying on the court just because he's a lil hurt? :mjlol: he's trying trick the refs to the monitors so it can be a flagrant 1 or 2... Bill Laimbeer was 6'11, 260 & Bron is 6'9 or 6'10, 260+... tf are you saying? you think he wouldn't adjust to the physical play?:laff: the only reason you haven't seen dude bomb on somebody is because he has a image to upheld but in the 80's/90's that would be different of course..:stopitslime:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
If this translates to how he plays tonight looks like Lebron is working on hitting the post and attacking quick before the defense can rotate on him. That would be a great plan for the Cavs. If Lebron is successful enough down there could force the Celtics to send a double even before he gets the ball and open up other actions on offense.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Or this one?

LeBron “lays on the court” and exaggerates to garner calls from the ref, like everyone else. That’s it. He’s not actually in pain.

You’re tryna call him “soft” but dude is literally the most durable player ever and on multiple occasions has appeared to seriously injure himself and jump back into the game 10 seconds later. We’re talking about a guy who got punched in the face by Ibaka in mid-air, suffering a broken/bloody nose, and still banged on that nikka and finished the game unfazed. We’re talking about a guy who’s notorious for rolling his ankle damn near sideways and simply retying his shoes for comfort then going back in the game. The ONLY player in the league who routinely plays basically 48 minutes.

Just shut the fukk up breh you don’t know sports. Pillsbury doughboy body nikka calling a pro athlete “soft” :mjlol: