Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Celtic are fun to watch. The way they play defense. Everyone is involved.

I thought after the sweep Bron would be well rested. Only one game but he looked old and rigid. No lift on his jumper and was hesitant to drive

No one wants to say this but I think the minutes he's logged in general are starting to show in his body, like he definitely has long term fatigue.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
No one wants to say this but I think the minutes he's logged in general are starting to show in his body, like he definitely has long term fatigue.
I think it's more cause they aren't used at this defense... The defense is crazy quick...they need new plays..usually passing plays but the amount of T.O I saw.. at first I thought sweep..now I'm thinking in 6 or 7

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Agreed. Once you've set up a few legit discovery zones IRL they become easier to spot when others are doing it.

The Cavs looked outmatched, but only because LeBron was observing in Game 1. And the Cavs go as LeBron goes...

Real talk, Westbrook needs to start setting up his own discovery zones so he can see the bigger picture.

Westbrook is not that talented a cerebral IQ player to do that.

Lebron honestly has done this. Since getting a chance to be more influential in the team planning realm.
It has been almost obvious since he lost to san an as a go to.

Art Barr

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
1*cLOLcRAl0rCFr3YaS49ggA.gif

Cavs got routed.
:russ:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Don't let yesterday being Mother's Day distract you from the fact that Marcus Morris outplayed LeBron James in game one of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Celtic are fun to watch. The way they play defense. Everyone is involved.

I thought after the sweep Bron would be well rested. Only one game but he looked old and rigid. No lift on his jumper and was hesitant to drive

Celtics so far have done what Indiana was doing and what Toronto seemed to go away from doing, they had the whole team running and moving and in constant motion. They gave Lebron a lot less chances to rest. I was saying in the series thread that what killed the Pacers was that Oladipo started slowing the game down. Instead of attacking if any defenders were back he'd just slow it up. I thought the way to beat the Cavs is to try and tire Lebron out and take advantage of him buying rest.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Celtics so far have done what Indiana was doing and what Toronto seemed to go away from doing, they had the whole team running and moving and in constant motion. They gave Lebron a lot less chances to rest. I was saying in the series thread that what killed the Pacers was that Oladipo started slowing the game down. Instead of attacking if any defenders were back he'd just slow it up. I thought the way to beat the Cavs is to try and tire Lebron out and take advantage of him buying rest.

They did everything you have to do to beat a LeBron team,constant motion off the ball,defended on a string very disciplined and doubled LeBron smartly...

basically just threw different looks at him which is how you do it....Its nice to see a high IQ team play defense.

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Yeah in Game 1 Oladipo was attacking the rim a lot more. As the series went on he started shooting more and more jumpers. In fact he shot them out of games 4 and 5 - 5/20 and 2/15:gucci:

shyt was infuriating to watch.

Cleveland is in trouble if Bron, for whatever reason, takes more jump shots. Dude was not driving yesterday like he usually does.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah in Game 1 Oladipo was attacking the rim a lot more. As the series went on he started shooting more and more jumpers. In fact he shot them out of games 4 and 5 - 5/20 and 2/15:gucci:

shyt was infuriating to watch.

Cleveland is in trouble if Bron, for whatever reason, takes more jump shots. Dude was not driving yesterday like he usually does.
Lebron was doing that shyt that he does when he's not sure how to attack. He'll pull the ball back and reset and try to run a different action. The Celtics switching pick and rolls and then having different players be the one to rotate and cut off his driving lanes was fukking him up. He never got a clear path to the basket and even coming straight off a pick the defender switching on him would do it at an angle to where it didn't give Lebron a running start. shyt was beautiful.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Sports Media are gonna criticize Bron until Game 2. They need a 3rd guy to produce, I was high on Jr since the Wade Trade but he’s only had like what one maybe 2 good games in the playoffs? Love has stepped it up but he gotta kick to an extra gear. It's on either Hood/Burbs or my nikkapino Clarkson to step up, 10 and 11 is decent but One of those guys could get 17-20 during this series.

Lebron should definitely have a monster game 2 and a close loss or they could steal one. The coaching disparity between Stevens and Lue is making me a believer Boston can actually win this series . But I hate to say it, I can’t ever count out Lebron anymore :francis: he’s been Gawd mode this offs , but Boston is the better team :manny:

Exactly.