Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't think Bron is necessarily good enough to do this and I don't want to take anything away from the Celtics. At what point though do you after being 15 years deep..look at the other side of the bracket to that other team out west and just say fucck it. Save yourself the minutes and the embarrassment because you clearly know you don't have the horses to win the race. For the Celtics it's different they're young and just happy to be there.

Not saying Bron is going to purposefully lose this series or anything but it would be hard for me to give that 110% to beat a good Celtic team only to face an unstoppable juggernaut on the other side.

:hhh:

32684829_1782276001811154_7022339226234519552_n.jpg

Kobe Jersey on though.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did you pick the Celtics in last ECF? :mjlol:
At no point last season did I have the C's winning the East.

This year is in no way comparable to last. The Cavs had Kyrie. The C's were an undersized team with no versatility. Cavs fans have to stop living in the past. Your time is up.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
59 pages and only one game has been played.

Angry LeBron is a Dangerous LeBron
Interesting article. :ohhh:
But, it's all numbers and doesn't account for LeBron's aging body. :francis:

Doesn't even account for the Celtics skill... power... and team cohesiveness. There is no 'I' in team, which actually bothers me with the Western conf because both Houston and GGW have team cohesiveness.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
I picked Cavs in 5..no so sure now. We don’t know which version of the Cavs will show up tho. Celtics have been very consistent at home too.

But Cavs will probably handle them tonight..split at home, win 5 and 6.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
If this translates to how he plays tonight looks like Lebron is working on hitting the post and attacking quick before the defense can rotate on him. That would be a great plan for the Cavs. If Lebron is successful enough down there could force the Celtics to send a double even before he gets the ball and open up other actions on offense.

The whole damn team should of been with him. :dahell:

Not sure why this is news. Everyone in their momma knows Bron is gonna attack and play bully ball tonight.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
If this translates to how he plays tonight looks like Lebron is working on hitting the post and attacking quick before the defense can rotate on him. That would be a great plan for the Cavs. If Lebron is successful enough down there could force the Celtics to send a double even before he gets the ball and open up other actions on offense.

Looks like somebody watched Detail :lolbron:

You don't refuse advice from the gawd :ufdup:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I think Bos gonna win game 2, I'm not buying to the Bron feel out game with these Cavs. Bron will bounce back tonight but that's where it stops.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There will be a bounce back game tonight, but it'll be Terry Rozier.

C's by 12.