• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don't know about the Cavs winning four straight, but there's just far too much inexperience steering the ship for Boston right now that I'm almost expecting them to veer off course, and LeBron to cruise on by.

I got the Cavs in 6. Boston been proving me wrong at every turn though

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I cant go against the Celtics after Game 1,even tho there inexperienced theyre young players too good...

Brown,Tatum and Rozier are good...There gonna win the series because there GOOD.

Sometimes when ur good and unafraid you can overcome experience...They have enough key veterans (Smart,Morris,Horford) to beat a weakened Cavs team...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If this translates to how he plays tonight looks like Lebron is working on hitting the post and attacking quick before the defense can rotate on him. That would be a great plan for the Cavs. If Lebron is successful enough down there could force the Celtics to send a double even before he gets the ball and open up other actions on offense.

fukk that let LeBron get his 45 and guard the 3 point line.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I cant go against the Celtics after Game 1,even tho there inexperienced theyre young players too good...

Brown,Tatum and Rozier are good...There gonna win the series because there GOOD.

Sometimes when ur good and unafraid you can overcome experience...They have enough key veterans (Smart,Morris,Horford) to beat a weakened Cavs team...

This would probably be the youngest team to ever make the finals. I can't think of a younger squad going this deep into the playoffs

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know about the Cavs winning four straight, but there's just far too much inexperience steering the ship for Boston right now that I'm almost expecting them to veer off course, and LeBron to cruise on by.
I don't think Cleveland's good enough to exploit any inexperience. Hard to see the Cavs putting them in any really difficult situations and even then they've thrived in those situations all year.:yeshrug: They're not going to fold like the Raptors:russ:

Daps
I don't think Cleveland's good enough to exploit any inexperience. Hard to see the Cavs putting them in any really difficult situations and even then they've thrived in those situations all year.:yeshrug: They're not going to fold like the Raptors:russ:
:usure:

Cleveland's been feasting on inexperience in the EC over the last four postseasons, it's been one of the main reasons why they've basically had no peer over that period. Especially since the Celtics have struggled to win away from home in the playoffs (1-4 record, and that lone win was decided in OT) - I don't think that shell is as strong as you're making it out to be. All the Cavs need to do is win this game, regardless of how or margin, and they'll break serve.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Difference between these two teams is one plays defense for 4 quarters, regardless who's on the floor and the other does it when they feel like it. If Boston loses, it won't be for a lack of effort, but if Cleveland loses, defensive effort will play a big part in that.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: The media is really banking on this epic Game 2 performance by Lebron. It's gonna be funny as hell when:

1. It doesn't happen.
Or 2. It happens and it doesn't matter and the C's still win.

They're gonna stop playing with us eventually. This ain't last years C's and it DAMN sure ain't last years Cavs.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:mjlol: The media is really banking on this epic Game 2 performance by Lebron. It's gonna be funny as hell when:

1. It doesn't happen.
Or 2. It happens and it doesn't matter and the C's still win.

They're gonna stop playing with us eventually. This ain't last years C's and it DAMN sure ain't last years Cavs.
You the cockiest mothafukka in here. I hope for your sake you're right.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I want to agree with what you saying Gil, but them Boston cats don't play like no damn young cats. shyt, actually, I expected Morris to be the shakiest of the bunch out there last game and he turned the hell up.