The Mueller Testimony Thread

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I give Mueller credit, he was really trying his best not to step out of bounds. Dude was on eggshells the entire time and he was thinking hard on what to say and not to say.

Regardless, I think the Democrats questioning got the job done. Trump obviously obstructed justice and welcomed Russian weaponized misinformation into his campaign to help him win the 2016 election.

Those are impeachable offenses. Period.

If not for OLC code, Trump would most likely be on trial right now.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I give Mueller credit, he was really trying his best not to step out of bounds. Dude was on eggshells the entire time and he was thinking hard on what to say and not to say.

Regardless, I think the Democrats questioning got the job done. Trump obviously obstructed justice and welcomed Russian weaponized misinformation into his campaign to help him win the 2016 election.

The thing is, it isn't codified, it was just a legal opinion memo put out by Nixon's counsel during the fallout of Watergate predicated on the opinion of a partisan guy named Robert Bork.

Bork actually got rejected as a Supreme Court appointee, the ACLU went hard against his civil rights record and he was a huge part of the Saturday Night Massacre.

He was a Republican operative through and through and this memo being referenced in bs and has little merit IMO because Bork's "originalist construction" is largely bs.

https://www.justice.gov/file/19351/download

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
:gucci: nikkas went from hacking allegations to this? :mjlol:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:gucci: nikkas went from hacking allegations to this? :mjlol:
What are you talking about?

There are no hacking “allegations”. They have verifiable evidence that it did occur down to the damn Russian officers that did the hacking and even the locations of the servers they used. fukk outta here you trolling fukk.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
What are you talking about?

There are no hacking “allegations”. They have verifiable evidence that it did occur down to the damn Russian officers that did the hacking and even the locations of the servers they used. fukk outta here you trolling fukk.
lol. "Hacking elections" mean hacking vote boxes, all that other shyt you tamlbowt happens everyday

Funny how the russian officers are known by your dumb azz while the owner of Wikileak refused to mention who gave him the documents
Funny how the location of servers are known, but the hacker that's the focus of Mueller report, alleged timeline of the hack and when he actually meets Wikileaks personal is inconsistent with when Wikileaks released the info