The Mueller Testimony Thread

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't get why this is bad optics for Democrats. Only a republican would say that.
Because the media wanted Mueller to get up there and put on a show like Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men.

He didn't, and now its a bad for Democrats even though all substance points to the opposite.

Politico was disgusting yesterday, same with CNN.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Because the media wanted Mueller to get up there and put on a show like Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men.

He didn't, and now its a bad for Democrats even though all substance points to the opposite.

Politico was disgusting yesterday, same with CNN.

Him saying he could charge the President obstruction once he leaves office is the most important soundbite that wasn't clear in the Mueller report. It's a validation from Mueller himself that he thinks Trump committed crime.

It's not like he was all of a sudden going to say yeah the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. I think that ship is long gone unless there's new evidence that wasn't covered under the investigation.

Schiff sounds like a conspiracy loon always bringing up the Russian collusion though. In that regard it's bad optics for your head of the Intelligence Committee to keep pushing a conspiracy that was proven to be untrue.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Republican response

The Hill
20 mins ·
BREAKING: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has just blocked two election security measures, arguing Democrats are trying to give themselves a "political benefit" even though former special counsel Robert Mueller and top intelligence officials are warning Russia plans to interfere in 2020.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

McConnell blocks two election security bills after Mueller warns of more Russia meddling
McConnell objected, saying Schumer was trying to pass “partisan legislation.”

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm telling yall the media (not even counting fox news) will get this thug elected again.

The really do. The corp. media was the ones making the mueller testimony into some sort bombshell expose.

From what I remember, the dems thought that by having mueller speak on the report's details publicly, would help more since folks aren't going to read the report compared to watching on tv/internet, not some big reveal.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Republican response

The Hill
20 mins ·
BREAKING: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has just blocked two election security measures, arguing Democrats are trying to give themselves a "political benefit" even though former special counsel Robert Mueller and top intelligence officials are warning Russia plans to interfere in 2020.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

McConnell blocks two election security bills after Mueller warns of more Russia meddling
McConnell objected, saying Schumer was trying to pass “partisan legislation.”

Boff sydes tho:unimpressed:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.