The Mueller Testimony Thread

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
soon as he leaves office issa wrap :muellercackles:

My Brother had a theory that Putin and Team Russia is going to make the results tip in the Dems favor so Trump can cry about "Fake News/Hacking etc" and try to delay things during the Lame Duck Period:unimpressed:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
There's nothing to address. They interfered and it is what it is. There doesn't seem to have been a conspiracy or collusion with the Trump campaign. There does seem to be obstruction from the Trump Administration.

These politicians are just trying to spin what I stated in their favors.

I mean on the GOP side. All of them are attacking his investigation and none of them have address Russian interference but him.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I know you all are shytting on Mueller but put yourself in his shoes. He has to walk on fukking eggshells to not fukk up and say the wrong thing and to not impede other current investigations. He's in a really tough spot with people who are looking for anything they can use to discredit his investigation.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I know you all are shytting on Mueller but put yourself in his shoes. He has to walk on fukking eggshells to not fukk up and say the wrong thing and to not impede other current investigations. He's in a really tough spot with people who are looking for anything they can use to discredit his investigation.
He's been trying to avoid soundbites or "gotcha!"