The movie The Breaks tonight on Vh1 (Starring Mack Wilds and Method Man)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bedwenching.

Method Man playing a nurse:wtb:

This cac being a crusader of "real hiphop" telling these two black men they don't know what real hiphop is,disrespecting the gawd MC Hammer in the same breath.

And I only been watching for about 15 minutes:scust:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
Bedwenching.

This cac being a crusader of "real hiphop" telling these two black men they don't know what real hiphop is,disrespecting the gawd MC Hammer in the same breath.

my nikka AFRO threw up on that bedwench :mjlol::mjlol:

and yeah during that time most cacs didnt know shyt about real hip hop :yeshrug::yeshrug:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Bedwenching.

:russ: meth a CNA and I see they got the CAC fighting to have hip hop played on the radio already and was dissing hammer

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
So the movie is based in 1990, but the guy was rhyming about Rakim and Kane being pioneers? Even though he was supposedly washed up by then? Which means he would have been their peers?

idk about rakim cause he and eric b had a album drop in 1990 or 1992 so people must have still fukked with them. but yeah it doesn't make sense, like if said a dude like afrika bambaataa that was a pioneer it would kinda make a little sense. but yeah Rakim or Kane would be a peer at that time.