The movie The Breaks tonight on Vh1 (Starring Mack Wilds and Method Man)

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The shyt you're claiming you're saying is no different than what i'm saying you said.
If i see you in this thread saying dismissive shyt about hammer being wack etc and i ask YOU,"what is wack about him"
And that's your response then it's the same shyt as "he's not like them" and that's cool if you OR ANYONE ELSE feels that way.
But when you're bigging up artists and songs that bare the same polarity from cube,nwa etc via your mixtape and even in your responses on here,now your stance is shaky.
Now if you said you didnt fukk with him etc,i wouldnt have took the same stance but when you kept coming in here saying shyt and dismissing him like he was nothing but big up mf's in the same lane,now you're not making sense.
I'm just trying to get to the bottom of what you were saying but now i think i'm there.
You're just a hater,you and others hating seeing a nikka blow up the way he did.
If them other nikkas blew up that large you'd be dissing them too,cause you bytch made like that.
If new jack swing became as big as U cant touch this,you'd be dissing them right now.
That's corny.

Is Hammer your father figure or somethin' breh?

Did he sign your autograph when you were a kid, so you think y'all got a connection?

He in your family?

Are YOU Hammer?

I don't know how much more explainin' I can do, so I'm just gonna stop explainin'. I don't give a fukk about your lil' faq ass feelings on this topic. You're always bytchin' about somethin', because everybody doesn't like all the corny shyt you give passes to. You wanna travel back 26 years and change shyt, or think nikkas back then shoulda been like nikkas are now- where a nikka's wack as fukk but nobody wants to be called a hater, so they go :obama: "ah, but he can dance, he's alright". Fukk all that. I didn't like that wack shyt and that's that. You stay over there bumpin' "Have You Seen Her" and tryin' to convince yourself it's the shyt, and I'll proceed with the rest of my day. Hammer don't give a fukk what I or you think about his music, why you ridin' my shyt about it?

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

Did he sign your autograph when you were a kid, so you think y'all got a connection?

He in your family?

Are YOU Hammer?

I don't know how much more explainin' I can do, so I'm just gonna stop explainin'. I don't give a fukk about your lil' faq ass feelings on this topic. You're always bytchin' about somethin', because everybody doesn't like all the corny shyt you give passes to. You wanna travel back 26 years and change shyt, or think nikkas back then shoulda been like nikkas are now- where a nikka's wack as fukk but nobody wants to be called a hater, so they go :obama: "ah, but he can dance, he's alright". Fukk all that. I didn't like that wack shyt and that's that. You stay over there bumpin' "Have You Seen Her" and tryin' to convince yourself it's the shyt, and I'll proceed with the rest of my day. Hammer don't give a fukk what I or you think about his music, why you ridin' my shyt about it?
Not hammer
Not in my family
Never was my favorite rapper
I'm just a seeker of truth.
You're a hypocrite/hater and i addressed that.
As far as me "riding yo shyt",it was you that came in here made a post focused on mc hammer and i responded

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

He in your family?

Are YOU Hammer?

You gotta put @bigbadbossup2012 on ignore breh. I just recently did it.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Someone should have told Hammer a long time ago that no one is bigger than hip-hop.

And he still hadn't learned that lesson years later.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
finally watching it lmao at them doing the Ice Cube fukk The Radio skit on film

"no rap straight RnB, straight RnB"

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
eventually got around to watching the movie last night so i was caught up for the show.
movie was ok for what it was..i can see why Irv had such a problem with it.

think that main female in this was in The Night Of right ?
the white guy in it, saw him before in Gossip Girl and that Lena Dunham movie Tiny Furniture..hes harmlessly annoying.