ncUqlrL_d.jpg

LRvGB2PmaS1fHxjpnNxJ3FzFTDflbdte2ZJGK4j0ARU.jpg
[

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
To me, stuff like this is the antidote to the concept of "Make America Great Again." If there's one think I hate, its fake nostalgia.
As bad as 2020 is, IMO the world depicted in this movie is WORSE than the current real world. Does anyone really want to go back to a world like that?

If I could take a time machine back to 1976, even having all the knowledge I have now and the possibility to get insanely rich off my stock market knowledge, I WOULDN'T do it.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
To me, stuff like this is the antidote to the concept of "Make America Great Again." If there's one think I hate, its fake nostalgia.
As bad as 2020 is, IMO the world depicted in this movie is WORSE than the current real world. Does anyone really want to go back to a world like that?

If I could take a time machine back to 1976, even having all the knowledge I have now and the possibility to get insanely rich off my stock market knowledge, I WOULDN'T do it.
When people say the want to go back to the "old times" they mean 1956, not 1976.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps

A lot of misplaced nostalgia is probably just people sad about getting old.

The country and the world has always been fukked up.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
i watched this many times and only now understand he died after killing the pimp and the things after were just his fantasy :ohhh: