The Most Swagless City in the South?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Charlotte Swag :mjpls:

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh681kT2Rm58oN9189]Video: Say'hu - Motherland (African Rapper From Charlotte, NC) [Unsigned Artist][/ame]

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Austin is pretty damn swagless

:dwillhuh:

:childplease: my nikka you probably never been to Austin in ya life, we got some of best bars, universities, music scenes and night-life in America. We host the 2 biggest music festivals in the WORLD. We got tons of high profile businesses down here like samsung, facebook, uship, ea games, crytek, twitter, amd...just to name a few. One of the most fittest and diverse cities in the south and not to mention some of the most beautiful landscape for a major city. Friendly beautiful people all over this city... fukk what you talking about breh

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
:dwillhuh:

:childplease: my nikka you probably never been to Austin in ya life, we got some of best bars, universities, music scenes and night-life in America. We host the 2 biggest music festivals in the WORLD. We got tons of high profile businesses down here like samsung, facebook, uship, ea games, crytek, twitter, amd...just to name a few. One of the most fittest and diverse cities in the south and not to mention some of the most beautiful landscape for a major city. Friendly beautiful people all over this city... fukk what you talking about breh

nikka you lost of you dont work in the cities tourist industry...:russ: why do nikkas do this

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
nikka you lost of you dont work in the cities tourist industry...:russ: why do nikkas do this

:hamster: what does that gotta do with Austin being a cool ass city? i lived all over the US, Austin is by far one of the best.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:

They gon think I came from the future when I move down there wearing clothes that actually fit.

You gonna be highly upset when you get down here and folks dress better than you. Nobody down here with any sense dresses like that. Now if you go around some hood cats that's on you. But even some of them can dress:manny:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You gonna be highly upset when you get down here and folks dress better than you. Nobody down here with any sense dresses like that. Now if you go around some hood cats that's on you. But even some of them can dress:manny:

Ol boy who posted them pics was clearly trollin

Thats the equivalent of showing Cam'ron in pink tall tees saying this how NY nikkas in 2013 dress

:comeon:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised

:whoa: that aint gon happen. But I ain't seriously expect them them to dress like that forreal