The Most Swagless City in the South?

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Arkansas as a state.... how this has not been mentioned is beyond me. I been through Arkansas twice and both times all I saw was a bunch of trees, backwoods people & soulful hood-folk. I'm sorry but if I lived there I would have been committed that by now.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Arkansas as a state.... how this has not been mentioned is beyond me. I been through Arkansas twice and both times all I saw was a bunch of trees, backwoods people & soulful hood-folk. I'm sorry but if I lived there I would have been committed that by now.

Partied in little rock one night....its was......... :manny:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
North Carolina as a state is swagger less

Ignorance I don't see how u can say nc is swaggerless. Or charlotte for that matter when there's plenty of jobs to stack your bread. A lot of beautiful women. And clean cities that have a ratchet side (ciaa)

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
r charlotte for that matter when there's plenty of jobs to stack your bread. A lot of beautiful women. And clean cities that have a ratchet side (ciaa)

Charlotte is horrible. I lived there for a few years and outside of CIAA weekend the city is :deadrose:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
:usure: Population: 243,195 (2011)

You're looking at the metro population breh.

:wow: @ Dallas even being mentioned in this thread. Ol' boy mentioning ATL should be negged.

I go with Jacksonville though

nah i was looking at city population except i had gotten orlando and jacksonville confused

ill take the l regardless :snoop:

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you define "swag" as lets say some chief keef/wayne clones jumping around after the club lets out parkin' lot pimpin', then San Antonio is far from swagless. We have tons of em'. But I don't really know what you mean so.....:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ignorance I don't see how u can say nc is swaggerless. Or charlotte for that matter when there's plenty of jobs to stack your bread. A lot of beautiful women. And clean cities that have a ratchet side (ciaa)

I don't get what they mean by swagless either....Stayed in Charlotte for 2 weeks and the Banking\Tech industries were strong for jobs, and the women were fine and seemed a tad bit classier than the chicks I bump into in the HAM.

This was 2007 though. I even considered moving up there......

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alabama period is one of the few places I have absolutely no desire to go back to

You from AL? If so, what state did you move too?

I had a job where I stayed in other cities for months at a time and trust me, AL has a lot it needs to improve on socially and culturally

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Judging by your current location I can see why u think that way, Charlotte isn't ratchet and doesn't have a lot of fakkits :russ:

ATL is the capital of the South. Charlotte wishes they were on our level.