The Most Swagless City in the South?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Al? I gotta admit that bham has some of the dustiest nikkas this side of mogadishu but the gump took that shyt to a whole new unprecedented level. Some of them nikkas look like that dirty nikka with the blanket on peanuts.

:sadcam:

WOW. Never really got it in in Montgomery when it came to females.

Mobile chicks>>>>>> than everywhere else in AL......

I got a partner telling me that Huntsville got some fire though

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
You from AL? If so, what state did you move too?

I had a job where I stayed in other cities for months at a time and trust me, AL has a lot it needs to improve on socially and culturally
fukk no, don't insult me like that breh :scusthov:. I was stationed in Mississippi for a few months and I had a homie there who was from Montgomery so we used to go there and kick it some weekends. It's like steppin back in time

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:sadcam:

WOW. Never really got it in in Montgomery when it came to females.

Mobile chicks>>>>>> than everywhere else in AL......

I got a partner telling me that Huntsville got some fire though

Huntsville does have some high quality hoes. They got oakwood college that has a lot of bad island girls and st louis girls. Why? I have no idea

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Huntsville does have some high quality hoes. They got oakwood college that has a lot of bad island girls and st louis girls. Why? I have no idea

There are a lot of islanders that are Seventh Day Adventists and they send their children to Oakwood with is a Seventh day Adventists college.

shakobe

All Star
Daps
All these. Nashville looks so fukkin depressing. Not even boppas on tsu or Fisk campus can save that shyt. Gatlinburg got more swag than Nashville. The QC ain't bad if you trying to be laid back w/ yours. As bad as duval is I'd still move there. Are they ever gonna finish construction on I-10?:russ:

:to: fukk you

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The Dallas hate on this board is astonishing.. Y'all should slap yourselves for even considering it for a thread like this, or that other hating thread the other day.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
East coast nikkas been eatin down south since the 70s.....dont even get me started on the biitches......they literally throw you the p*ssy when they hear that accent

Them Raleigh hoes dont hesitate:damn:....was :eat: very well in my short time there

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
East coast nikkas been eatin down south since the 70s.....dont even get me started on the biitches......they literally throw you the p*ssy when they hear that accent

Them Raleigh hoes dont hesitate:damn:....was :eat: very well in my short time there
That's why I wanna go to a college down south :ahh:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I can't believe this thread went 5 pages without someone mentioning the most swagless city in the country. San Antonio is the definition of swagless.

Yep, I got some cousins that stay in San Antonio. I only go to visit them and we don't do much when I get there because the city is that wack...not many black people there either. If I had an s/o I would take her to the Riverwalk though.