The Most Swagless City in the South?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Alabama period is one of the few places I have absolutely no desire to go back to

No reason to be here unless you're getting paid from a good job

There are a lot of islanders that are Seventh Day Adventists and they send their children to Oakwood with is a Seventh day Adventists college.

Yep. Can spot them Oakwood women from a mile away. Fat asses and no earrings :heh:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
San Antonio prides itself on not being Houston or Dallas (esp. Dallas) tho. The lack of fukks given by SA is basically its swag. Same could be said for Austin (which stays living that "Keep Austin Weird" gimmick) :lolbron:

I just arrived yesterday, coming from Las Vegas and living in the unemployment capital of the country, and got three interviews/job offers which will occur on Monday and Tuesday, so about the swag, I aint even mad :ehh:

The neighbors actually chat it up with you as well. But hey, its only been one full day.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I just arrived yesterday, coming from Las Vegas and living in the unemployment capital of the country, and got three interviews/job offers which will occur on Monday and Tuesday, so about the swag, I aint even mad :ehh:

The neighbors actually chat it up with you as well. But hey, its only been one full day.

SA's all about a neighbor dragging a barbecue pit to the driveway, a couple ice chests of beer, and one random dude with a couple mason jars of moonshine. :myman:

Your liver will regret the hospitality after a couple months. :whew:

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
Jahmal rest assured no one here in CLT wants to become nasty a$$ ATL. Really wish a majority of America shared your sentiment towards CLT and would quit moving here in record numbers every year.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Jahmal rest assured no one here in CLT wants to become nasty a$$ ATL. Really wish a majority of America shared your sentiment towards CLT and would quit moving here in record numbers every year.

LOL at the CLT. Is it pronounced the CLIT? Charlotte is like the Tito Jackson to Miami and Atlantas Michael and Jermaine.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
negs to the t/s for having the audacity of bringing up the harlem of the south.

dallas has been one of the most copied cities in the south the last decade.

shout out to lil joe for starting this whole damn dougie/boogie movement back in 02.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps

The only reason people move there is because they heard about how cheap it was and how it is a "Mini Atlanta". Once they move there and see how boring it is they cant wait to drive to Atlanta as often as they can.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio