The most RIDICULOUS feats of WOLVERINE

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Yeah, I didn't get how/why they made it that the hulk was able to break adamantium anyways. I think it was some shyt to be done for shock value. I do not recall up until that point of anyone being able to break adamantium and it really broke continuity of the marvel universal with that happening IMO, as Adamantium and Vibranium being virtually indestructible was one of the mainstays of their universe. But yeah, cats speak of Wolverine's healing factor being of godly levels of non-limitations, the same can be said of Hulk and Superman's strength level's to whereas they seem inconsistent or overblown out of proportion too when it comes to previous feats. and whatnot.

And it always kills me that cats think so lowly of Wolverine to think that he a jobber or whatever anyways, like did ya'll muthfukkas forget that his damn debut was fighting against the Hulk?

Well the Hulk showing was in the Ultimate Universe so things are a lil different there, but the case that particular story made was that the spine was not fused to his lower body so there was a point where it wasn't Adamantium that Hulk ripped him from....

Now, I'm not an expert in anatomy but don't know how legit that is in real life, but its fictional comics, they don't really "have" to make sense

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Can't wait to see the wolverine die hards explain these feats of daring do

popcorn_indiana_jones.gif
:popcorn:

Read Wolverine #75.

Logan barely survived, but through Jean using TK to keep his body and organs together, Xavier using TP to keep his mind stable and Logan's willpower, which is top 7 in the Marvel Universe, he survived it while overtaxing his healing factor.

What we found out later was the Weapon X project, given that wolverine was patient zero and first test subject, bonded the Adamantium to his skeleton imperfectly. Every single moment from then on, it was doing constant repairs on his body because the Adamantium was killing him due to poisoning and improper bonding. When Magneto stripped it, his healing factor came back at about quadruple the strength because it no longer had to deal with healing from the Adamantium 24/7.

Later when Apocalypse turned him to the Horsemen of Death, he rebounded the Adamantium properly so he had his stronger healing factor AND the unbreakable skeleton. At that point, he was probably at his absolute strongest with the Death enhancements, that obviously didn't stay. He was a team wrecker at that point.
:ehh: That's actually the most thought out logical explanation behind Logan's healing factor I've ever read. Hell let marvel doesn't even explain this well.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
:popcorn:

:ehh: That's actually the most thought out logical explanation behind Logan's healing factor I've ever read. Hell let marvel doesn't even explain this well.

Appreciate it.

After Fatal Attractions and Wolverine #75, basically the entire bone claw run was made in effort to explain how Wolverine's healing factor and powers work, there was tons of information about the character and his natural habits in that run, and it led up to The Twelve storyline and Wolverine having to fight Sabertooth to prevent Creed becoming the horsemen of death, but Apocalypse ended up capturing Logan and redid the process.

We also found out the way to kill Wolverine, beyond some magic or healing factor fukkery would be to completely sever the head from the body because if part of his brain is still around, he can reform from it. That's why when people say the Nuke from Venom's series or Nitro melting his skin off and all those instances were bullshyt... well, not really. Wolverine's brain is shelled by an Adamantium skull. As long as there is something in there for him to heal from, he will be able to heal back at some point.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Appreciate it.

After Fatal Attractions and Wolverine #75, basically the entire bone claw run was made in effort to explain how Wolverine's healing factor and powers work, there was tons of information about the character and his natural habits in that run, and it led up to The Twelve storyline and Wolverine having to fight Sabertooth to prevent Creed becoming the horsemen of death, but Apocalypse ended up capturing Logan and redid the process.

We also found out the way to kill Wolverine, beyond some magic or healing factor fukkery would be to completely sever the head from the body because if part of his brain is still around, he can reform from it. That's why when people say the Nuke from Venom's series or Nitro melting his skin off and all those instances were bullshyt... well, not really. Wolverine's brain is shelled by an Adamantium skull. As long as there is something in there for him to heal from, he will be able to heal back at some point.

Yep yep. I remember the X-books and Wolverine joints after getting the adamantium skeleton pulled and I thought they did explain clearly and well about his true healing factor operating better w/o the adamantium. I didn't know it was due to the bonding process being off and it outright poisoning him though, but I did know that it slowed him down in the healing part though thru the explanation of how it worked w/o it. I didn't read the stories leading up to Logan getting his adamantium back and it being more proper that time though. But yeah, it's still be somewhat explained that it works better w/o it though, another example being the times that Logan has worked/fought with/against X-23 and her stating her healing was faster than his (usually via taunts and whatnot). His seems to be the most durable though and with the adamantium combined, makes him the most formidable healing factor/wolf clan mutant in marvel.

I didn't outright know, but kinda figured after that Nitro blast situation that Wolverine's healing factor/abilities at the purest was either at a cellular level or from the brain which as you stated is probably why he can even further endure fatal situations like that and revive nonetheless. Good explanation you did there duke. Also explains why that time when X-23 got burned up to some severe level why her healing wasn't working to revive her due to her brain probably getting damaged in the ordeal as well (either that or that due to her age, her healing hasn't gotten to Logan's standpoint yet perhaps, though considering she's technically a clone of him, all sorts of questions of how that all works out there). Some cry foul about Wolverine's "powerboost" in the healing dept., but at least his has a more plausible background for it, as a lot of others were getting evolutionary powers/powerboosts around that time as well and at least Logan's made more logical sense when explained. Granted, it's all comic logic, so technically anything is "possible", but shyt explanations make things seem sketchy, but Wolverine's does not at all.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, I didn't get how/why they made it that the hulk was able to break adamantium anyways. I think it was some shyt to be done for shock value. I do not recall up until that point of anyone being able to break adamantium and it really broke continuity of the marvel universal with that happening IMO, as Adamantium and Vibranium being virtually indestructible was one of the mainstays of their universe. But yeah, cats speak of Wolverine's healing factor being of godly levels of non-limitations, the same can be said of Hulk and Superman's strength level's to whereas they seem inconsistent or overblown out of proportion too when it comes to previous feats. and whatnot.

And it always kills me that cats think so lowly of Wolverine to think that he a jobber or whatever anyways, like did ya'll muthfukkas forget that his damn debut was fighting against the Hulk?

Didn't know it was the Ultimate universe where it happens. THat explains it better than, lol, thanks! Didn't read that story, but scene the photos over the years and was like WTF!?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anything Wolverine related post 2000, I treat as non-canon. I'm not going to ignore +20yrs of material just to stan and placate the marketing put behind him when the first movie was made. shyt is just ridiculous. I used to love Logan and his story lines, now he's in the bushes for me and it literally saddens me.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything Wolverine related post 2000, I treat as non-canon. I'm not going to ignore +20yrs of material just to stan and placate the marketing put behind him when the first movie was made. shyt is just ridiculous. I used to love Logan and his story lines, now he's in the bushes for me.

He had a super healing factor pre 2000 though.