The most RIDICULOUS feats of WOLVERINE

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
@TNC I feel you breh. And for the record, I still disagree on Peter having a loser's mentality and attribute most of it to guilt but this is about your man so you can cook

Peter has grown up a lot, but I grew up on 80s and 90s Spidey so I can admit a lil bit of bias had jaded my perception of him. But I still don't like the flashes of it coming back, like the Brand New Day shyt smh

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
that first pic is from Ultimate U.

It's not gonna matter in a few months, though....

but anyway

rXJoM3q.jpg

The WILL to live :lawd:

Top 5 GOAT feats of willpower :blessed:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Whats some good x men stories

Shiiiiiit, you can pick up Giant Sized X-Men and read from there, but honestly, since there are so many X-Men books and characters, its more about what kind of stories do you like? I can probably guide you to what you are looking for if you can give me the stats on what you like

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Peter has grown up a lot, but I grew up on 80s and 90s Spidey so I can admit a lil bit of bias had jaded my perception of him. But I still don't like the flashes of it coming back, like the Brand New Day shyt smh

Yeah that's on Quesada. He's definitely gotten past that once Slott took over permanently. And apparently this secret wars arc is going to change a lot for him and wolverine as well

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Spiderman is above street level.

Everyone you may ntionedz including spiderman uses there minds as well as their skill to overcome their "betters". Wolverine either get his ass thrashed until he blacks out and goes rage mode or loses by default because wolverine can take a more than most can. Wolverine shouldn't be able box with the hulk, thing, namor or tag Pietro but he does, inconsistently. Wolverine develops the ability to dodge bullets depending on how big of a main character he is in said story. I remember reading a story where wolverine went toe to toe with namor underwater....weird seeing as doe something wolverine has trouble swimming.

By jobber aura I mean the ability to make someone take a dive purely to hype you up. Shane McMahon 2 shotting Steve Austin at his gulliest, Batman/Captain America whenever they do in universe crossovers, John Cena's career.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Spiderman is above street level.

I agree, Logan is too when you look at the details. But they regularly interact with street-levelers on both ends so get grouped in that company.

Everyone you may ntionedz including spiderman uses there minds as well as their skill to overcome their "betters". Wolverine either get his ass thrashed until he blacks out and goes rage mode or loses by default because wolverine can take a more than most can.

Loses by default?? :mindblown: What does that even mean???

The winner of the fight is the last man breathing. Logan may lose a lot of battles but he rarely loses the war, his outlast game is :lawd:

And Wolverine is more skilled and more experienced than anyone in Marvel not named Captain America so he's in that same category.

Wolverine shouldn't be able box with the hulk, thing, namor or tag Pietro but he does, inconsistently.

But Cap, Daredevil, and Black Panther can do it and its no problem?

Keep in mind Wolverine is more physically adept than all of them and has wins over each of the guys you named.

Wolverine develops the ability to dodge bullets depending on how big of a main character he is in said story. I remember reading a story where wolverine went toe to toe with namor underwater....weird seeing as doe something wolverine has trouble swimming.

Wolverine has above human speed and reflexes, and can dodge bullets but his powerset allows them to tank bullets as well, which he often does for pure intimidation factor.

By jobber aura I mean the ability to make someone take a dive purely to hype you up. Shane McMahon 2 shotting Steve Austin at his gulliest, Batman/Captain America whenever they do in universe crossovers, John Cena's career.

I know exactly what a jobber aura is, but people get a lil too liberal with its usage. Wolverine has the feats, experience, skillset and ability to perform at the level he does constantly. When you see people inferior to him do similar things, why do you not call that out as well? With Wolverine there is at least a reason why he can perform so well...

He's the best there is at what he does.... bub :sas1:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Batman defeating or even being able to fight super beings is even worse. I enjoy reading Batman stories when he's fighting his rogue gallery, but when he's not in his world and fighting dudes like Darkseid, it's too stupid for me. It was like when Punisher was showing up all over the place in the Marvel Universe. It didn't make sense.

As far as Wolverine, when he got ripped in half by the Hulk, what in the hell were the editors thinking approving that. Stupidest shyt by far.

Yeah, I didn't get how/why they made it that the hulk was able to break adamantium anyways. I think it was some shyt to be done for shock value. I do not recall up until that point of anyone being able to break adamantium and it really broke continuity of the marvel universal with that happening IMO, as Adamantium and Vibranium being virtually indestructible was one of the mainstays of their universe. But yeah, cats speak of Wolverine's healing factor being of godly levels of non-limitations, the same can be said of Hulk and Superman's strength level's to whereas they seem inconsistent or overblown out of proportion too when it comes to previous feats. and whatnot.

And it always kills me that cats think so lowly of Wolverine to think that he a jobber or whatever anyways, like did ya'll muthfukkas forget that his damn debut was fighting against the Hulk?