The most RIDICULOUS feats of WOLVERINE

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
The skeleton doesn't weigh a ton. Technically, it weighs less than he does. Logan's 195 lbs. w/o the adamantium and 300 lbs. even with it, so it's 105 lbs. Not light, but not that heavy either. Also, I'm pretty sure the tips are what's razor sharp, not the entire blade themselves, as they are just bones laced with metal after all (and what blade is razor sharp all the way down to the hilt).

So by your assumption, you figure that regardless of what material the object it is and regardless of its density, Wolverine's claws are just supposed to slash right thru them indefinitely eh? Even without any effort put into the slash? Yeah, that makes sense.:francis:
i didnt literally mean a ton breh, LOL...just heavy, ive seen it stated he weighs above 500 with the adamantium but i dont know his official weight so its whatever...

dont know what part of "like butter" you missed... even at 195 wit a dull blade i aint climbin up a buildin thats "like butter"... dont get me started on the adamantium laced bone claws when the metal claws were always thinner & sharper... & yeah they are supposed to slash through damn near anything wit minimal effort, thats been part of his description for years breh.. since when do comics gotta make logical sense???

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Top tier martial artist :myman:

newavnv2015_int_lr_0004.jpg

1149912-981158_shangchi3eu5_super.jpg

3458550-wolverine-vs-dare-devil-vs-deathstroke-no-prep-15257.jpg

1713824-wolverine54_12.jpg

Damn. Wolvie gave my nikka Shatterstar that work.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
yes Batman pisses me off, i only read him dependin on who he fights... Deadpool i kinda get tired of how they downplay his original skills... Spidey not so much... i get hes popular but bein in 5 different places that make no sense???? come on breh.... his popularity made me dislike him mostly cause he does things he has no business doin....

Bruh it sounds like you just playing favorites at this point. Spidey is literally THE MOST overexposed character in comics, bar none. EVERY MONTH he has more titles and appearances than any character, the few times he is topped is when there is huge crossovers going on and he isn't apart of. Wolverine is in a lot of books, but so it EVERY popular character, what's with the selective outrage? :what:

And if you are gonna complain about popularity making writers cater to certain characters you need to focus on Spidey because he's one of the biggest offenders. Dude beating Firelord and Juggernaut and you mad Logan can lose an extended scrap with Hulk? :comeon:

stop it.. that skeleton weighs a ton & the claws cut through most substances "like butter" & are razor sharp... without momentum & velocity that weight would pull him down so he aint climbin... i just watched "The Wolverine" again & the whole train scene was stupid as fukk...

The Metal maxes Logan's weight out to around 300lbs. With his enhanced physical abilities, carrying around that weight isn't a hassle

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bruh it sounds like you just playing favorites at this point. Spidey is literally THE MOST overexposed character in comics, bar none. EVERY MONTH he has more titles and appearances than any character, the few times he is topped is when there is huge crossovers going on and he isn't apart of. Wolverine is in a lot of books, but so it EVERY popular character, what's with the selective outrage? :what:

And if you are gonna complain about popularity making writers cater to certain characters you need to focus on Spidey because he's one of the biggest offenders. Dude beating Firelord and Juggernaut and you mad Logan can lose an extended scrap with Hulk? :comeon:

The Metal maxes Logan's weight out to around 300lbs. With his enhanced physical abilities, carrying around that weight isn't a hassle

giphy.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I love me some Spidey but THAT sum bytch is in EVERY THING!
they got some shyt with him and like 6 OTHER SPIDERMEN/WOMEN!!!:mindblown:

the cover art looked nice, but i am in no way remotely close to being ready for that type of fukkery

nope

TNC

Hardbody
Daps

the cover art looked nice, but i am in no way remotely close to being ready for that type of fukkery

nope

I agree, but I LIKE and APPRECIATE the fact that Spidey, Batman, Wolverine, Superman, Deadpool, etc. ARE in everything. They are great characters and people WANT to see them.

If people want another character to get more play, buy more books with them in it

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I agree, but I LIKE and APPRECIATE the fact that Spidey, Batman, Wolverine, Superman, Deadpool, etc. ARE in everything. They are great characters and people WANT to see them.

If people want another character to get more play, buy more books with them in it

Co-mutha-fukking-sign. The one thing those peeps have in common is that they're dope, fun ass characters...................sans Superman.:mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

nope

Breh I may be the biggest spidey fan on this board and I wholeheartedly agree...they whore my boy out like an expensive call girl..but I love it:russ:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Breh I may be the biggest spidey fan on this board and I wholeheartedly agree...they whore my boy out like an expensive call girl..but I love it:russ:

I mean, keeping it real tho, Spidey and Logan get the most promo because people WANT to see them. All those people talking about how they want to see Venom getting more shine or Cyclops to get his time in the spotlight, when they had their chances, where was all the fan and financial support for their books and moments??? :sas2:

Emo fanboys talk about it, real fans of Spidey, Logan and Batman BE about it, and the numbers prove that. :salute:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I mean, keeping it real tho, Spidey and Logan get the most promo because people WANT to see them. All those people talking about how they want to see Venom getting more shine or Cyclops to get his time in the spotlight, when they had their chances, where was all the fan and financial support for their books and moments??? :sas2:

Emo fanboys talk about it, real fans of Spidey, Logan and Batman BE about it, and the numbers prove that. :salute:

:salute: as a fellow fan of possibly the number 2 man in popularity at Marvel, you speak the truth breh. It's tough liking the cool kids. Venom has had several solo books, what them numbers like tho?:sas2:

Cyclops?:sas2:

Wolverine dies and who replaces him in Wolverine and the X-Men? :sas2: Was it Cyclops?:sas1: Nah, we all know the answer to that:jawalrus: and trust, if cyclops or tony or steve were as popular, then they would've replaced logan but again...we all know who did:soomad:

Every Wednesday when there's an amazing spider-man or batman book out, I put my money where my mouth is

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

nope

Spider-Verse..good arc that set up some of this stuff they got going for the spring but let's be real: the arc really served as an excuse to cram every known spider-man in existence in several books and give them their own books..spider-gwen, the spider-warriors, spider-woman..that spider-man stimulus hard at work. Marvel knows where its bread is buttered man. Which is why I gotta :russ: anytime someone talks that "oh marvel studios isn't going to make spider-man the focal point of their universe"..what type of dust are you smoking and can I have some?