The Mist has the greatest ending in movie cinema history

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Also love that ending. 90% of movies take the easy way out and have a cute wrap up where everyone is happy and day is saved no matter how ridiculous or corny it has to be to get there.
I applaud this one for going the other way...HARD
Most movies don't have the balls to end the way this one does. It was a total disaster of an ending. The protagonist's soul got crushed and nobody really won.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I sat in the movie theater after The Mist ended like:
ygvqkJ6.gif
Breh everybody was. I have never seen a movie when the entire theater collectively goes :damn:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
The father was weak as fuk as a father and a leader. Spoilers.............................. So this clown best idea was to use dog food to shield the windows from the monsters when they shad steels shelves and steel fridges everywhere in the store. Could have saved some lives.. No wonder people started championing that crazy religious women as the new leader... This clown wouldn't let a burning victim suffering from excruciating pain kill himself but instead did everything in his power to help him dies slowly from pain. This clown drove until the tank was empty but never for a second got fuels from the 100s of abandon cars along the way. It's obvious those monsters were not as aggressive and abundant as everyone though, that's why they didn't attack a car moving 5 miles per hour with all of its lights and high beam on.. Now for the worst and dumbest part... This fukker offed his own son instead of trying everything in his power to keep him alive like he did when he risked his life to go to that pharmacy for the burn victim. Like really bro. That's your best option? You couldn't try to go get gas, try to go get another car, try to go into another building? Horrible father and leader.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I still vividly remember how blown away I was watching that ending. It was especially potent because it hadn't been spoiled for me.

Not sure about the greatest, but it was glorious. I was grinning so hard when he took his family out. No one does shyt like that in Hollywood. And I fear because the movie bombed, maybe they won't ever again:to:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
U know what woulda made it more powerful???

If janes character was a out of prison dude...tryna get his life right..picked up son on the weekend and than the movie ends with the same ending :troll: