nikka had that
Q81RPrp.gif
X1,000,000

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Arguably still my favourite ending ever. If there ever was a troll to a main character, this was it :mjcry:

When the Myst clears and you see the Army pull up :wow: The way he yells to end the flick too :wow:

I just enjoyed the fact it wasn't your typical happy-go-lucky finish to a movie. Initially had me :sadcam: but now I :laff:. Still watch that part from time to time.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
The reason why The Mist is called one of the best endings is because it goes against the typical "Hollywood" ending, almost every single movie has to end on a positive note so to that degree, I can somewhat understand where the OP is coming from (though I still prefer the ending of The Prestige as my all time fav).

Imagine what Frank Darabont must have went through to get that ending greenlit, almost unheard of.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I liked the Mists ending. shyt was a total
troll job on the main character. Like damn. if he woulda just waited 1 or 2 more minutes

The book ending is
hopeful in the short term, but depressing in the long term. Because you gotta figure the mist would probably engulf the entire world. Yea you and your fam live... but... is it worth it :manny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I remember seeing trailers and disregarding the film thought it looked like a rip off the fog.

But man :wow:

The ending was amazing. Its such a nihilistic film. Everything about it. All the attention goes to the ending but the movie itself was fantastic.

I mean marcia gay harden killed her role. Show could easily be a tv series it had such a strong cast of characters.

Just think about all those people at the grocery store trying to get back to real life after things got cleared out:huhldup:

I loved the scene of them driving down the road and the giant fukking beast walking down the area .

:merchant:

That lovecraft horror influence:banderas:

Also the black and white version of the film is :banderas:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
absolutely love everything about this flick (even the cgi that didnt age all too well) and its still my 2nd favorite theater experience ever behind 8 mile.....everybody was so into this flick and the ending literally had ppl going :damn::wtf::dahell::mindblown::why::mjcry: and i was just sittin in my seat like :ohhh: and every time i watch it i think about that shyt and luv it even more