The Mist has the greatest ending in movie cinema history

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
absolutely love everything about this flick (even the cgi that didnt age all too well) and its still my 2nd favorite theater experience ever behind 8 mile.....everybody was so into this flick and the ending literally had ppl going :damn::wtf::dahell::mindblown::why::mjcry: and i was just sittin in my seat like :ohhh: and every time i watch it i think about that shyt and luv it even more

The CGI looked like shyt even when the movie was new.:mjlol:

But that was the price for that ending. The studio told Darabont they'd give him more money for the movie if he changed it....he told them :camby:

Fred.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
The reason why The Mist is called one of the best endings is because it goes against the typical "Hollywood" ending, almost every single movie has to end on a positive note so to that degree, I can somewhat understand where the OP is coming from (though I still prefer the ending of The Prestige as my all time fav).

Imagine what Frank Darabont must have went through to get that ending greenlit, almost unheard of.
the prestige is so damn confusing tho lol

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The CGI looked like shyt even when the movie was new.:mjlol:

But that was the price for that ending. The studio told Darabont they'd give him more money for the movie if he changed it....he told them :camby:

Fred.
im a big stickler when it comes to cgi and i hate when its used over practical effects but i cant honestly remember them being bad when i saw it in theater and nobody i was with thought that either tbh cuz i dont remember anyone talking about it :ld:....i wasnt on the coli or sohh then so i guess yall complained :francis:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The reason why The Mist is called one of the best endings is because it goes against the typical "Hollywood" ending, almost every single movie has to end on a positive note so to that degree, I can somewhat understand where the OP is coming from (though I still prefer the ending of The Prestige as my all time fav).

Imagine what Frank Darabont must have went through to get that ending greenlit, almost unheard of.
The prestige ending is unreal.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Spoilers:

He shot the kid and the young female love interest too which is a huge no no in Hollywood and he wasnt reprimanded for that at all?? :francis: