The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
can' wait to see @surf 's body count :mjlol:
Okay...ME2 definitely was not made easier.

Only reason I got through Jack's mission is that the mech glitched and was stuck in one spot. Insanity is back to kicking my ass.

Basically, the game trying it's hardest to be trash, but, the dope parts of the game would not allow it.

Maybe it's because I've taken a two year break playing any of the games--I've finished the series atleast once a year since ME3 came out--but, I'm noticing a lot of the bullshyt.

I'm meeting Anderson, for the first time in 2, and litterally just a replay of the entire Spectre induction as the reinstatement. :mjlol: And people, more or less, just accept Shepard Is Back. And the only push back is....you're working for Cerberus. And I only did the EDI mission on the Moon.

:mjlol: Like, who thought that was a good idea to make Cerberus this universe's al Queda but they were a sidemission that had nothing to do with the story.

That's another great idea; the Ardat-Yakshi were way more compelling than Cereburus.
Its just so inconsistent man.

even down to the game design. you want to dial back exploration for more quick, compartmentalized adventure stops? cool. but in no way is anyone as excited to pick up +200 platinum or +500 element zero as they were to pick up new armor/weapons/mods. the customization fell off sure but so did the natural incentive to go find new rewarding stuff. you stop looking after a while because there's no return.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mass Effect 2
ME3
ME1

That's my order. 1 is low-key trash and unfortunately 3 was trying to wrap up 1s story line. The whole series should of been Mass Effect 2. Small self contained stories without the grandiose the world is ending bullshyt. They painted themselves into a corner with that shyt in one and had to mish-mosh themselves an ending.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
savage :mjlol:

both her and miranda got issues...jack crazy af and miranda low key screwed up too with her typical “daddy” issues...kelly just the office pump...maybe I can rekindle things with liara...I had the chance but kind of backed off...will see if I can visit her as the shadow broker
Liara was my plan since I ain’t smash nobody on 1 but I still ain’t got to illium yet and jack lowkey throwing it on me along with Kelly :noah:.
I’m bout to show her why the Normandy says SR2

straight rod :obama:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m bout to show her why the Normandy says SR2

straight rod :obama:

giphy.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Joker trying to figure out how to have relations with a damn robot. How did I miss this one?

Mordin is a treasure.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My nikka Garrus. :mjcry: Out here on Omega like a Turian Frank Castle. :wow: Closest thing I felt Shep had to a blood brother.

:wow:

all three merc groups had to form up like voltron just to have a shot at him

:wow:

I had him lead the other strike teams in the suicide mission in ME2. Miranda wanted to do it herself but even she fell back and was like "At you picked someone who knows what they're doing :hubie:"

Had to make sure my breh came up with me that's why he had the extra clout with the turians in 3:wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had him lead the other strike teams in the suicide mission in ME2. Miranda wanted to do it herself but even she fell back and was like "At you picked someone who knows what they're doing :hubie:"

Had to make sure my breh came up with me that's why he had the extra clout with the turians in 3:wow:

I’m glad I read this cuz if this bytch don’t hurry up and lose the attitude then I definitely have a solution :hubie:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can' wait to see @surf 's body count :mjlol:

The can't miss event of the summer. :mjlol:

Had to reload because I'm playing a near pure Paragon, but I had forgot how much comedy being a renegade could be, especially in the first two. :russ:

I go mostly Paragon too, but it's too hard to pass up the renegade dialogue option during the Archangel mission to weaken the airship, and the one during Thane's pickup. Homie gets kicked out the window every single gotdamn time just so I can laugh.